Thread: Does Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 works as cbr reader

Does Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 works as cbr reader

Hello friends, does the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 works better as cbr/comic book reader?, i have not got any review about it. Does it work or not. I was thinking to get the comic book reader for it but i wanted to handle that how does it handle? So please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Does Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 works as cbr reader

Even i also wanted to know about it, i would also like to use the reader, the main thing which i am looking is that it will be eventual burn which will give a lot time displaying black lines of text on white background. So what ever the result might be but it should not burn in over time or is burn in actually with new generation super amoled?

I have already used the comic viewer on number of the devices, such as the Samsung Galaxy Note and Asus Transformer. Where on the iPAd i have used the cloudreader. So i think it will work very well in 7.7, as the Note and 7.7 are mostly same. I think that 7.7 will be the best for reading the comic, you will require to have the dim brightness in dark environment, if do that then it be a bit like retina burn. If there is the black then it makes the comic "float" in the middle of the display and even the response is very much smooth if you are using the Perfect Viewer on both cbr and cbz. It is the proper and also works as pre-configured brightness down/up on the bottom left/right of the display. I have set it 200ms transitions and 10% swipe tolerance and the thing flies. So it works very well for me, even you can try it and also think that it will be work perfectly for you.

I also believe that the 7.7 will be the perfect for the comic reader and a book reader. This what i think to be and also even it can held in one hand very nicely and also without having the fatigue. I would suggest you to use the Perfect Viewer, which is having the fast rendering of comic pages, it is been fast also on highest quality setting. Where the image and text are perfect to be readable and also colors are amazing which you would expect it to be seen on the screen. I have no problem with it and it not differenet as you are reading the paper version comic.

I am having Asus Transformer, but i cannot compare it with Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7. The Asus is TF is larger, heavy, slower in the comparison with 7.7 and also the rendering pages is very much slow with TF, i use a lower quality setting for render, if i do not it then it will lag when i flipping pages. Where i think that the Tab 7.7 will be a good reader, if you ignore all the eBook readers which are been there in the market. So it will work on it and also it might be the best.

I am using the Galaxy Tab 7.7 and i am using it for reading comic. Before this i was using the Barnes and Noble Nook Color, which was a 4" phone. In that phone i was having the perfect viewer, i have installed in that as many people have suggested me that and it was been the best for comic reader and also the functions are been snappy on may devices. Now i using the Galaxy Tab 7.7 and using it for comic reader, the difference which i found is the page can be turn smoothly on it and also you can slide through the pages as you are sliding the original book. If you use the perfect viewer then it will be the best and also you scroll through pages. I am not getting any problem with this device and also with the application which i have installed in it. So you can use it as reader and also you will be able to enjoy reading it.

I am using tab 7 which is the gt-p1000 and using the comicrack for reading the comics. If you wanted to have your tablet as the reader then you should go for it and it is perfect device for it.