Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

ASUS 7-inch Tegra 3 vs. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7

Portable Devices

Old 02-02-2012

ASUS 7-inch Tegra 3 vs. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7

Hello friends, i am already having the Samsung Galaxy Note, and have a huge interest to get a tablet of 7 inch and also wanted to get from Negri Electronics. Where i think that Galaxy Tab 7.7 will be same as Galaxy Note other than that it will be bigger in size. Where as Galaxy Tab 7.7 is having OMLED plus, even the Galaxy Note will make a pentile resolution great due to its small screen. I am also waiting for ASUS 7-inch Tegra 3 tab, which i founded little different. So i am not sure that for which one i should go for. Please tell me that which one i should go for. Thank you.

Old 02-02-2012

Re: ASUS 7-inch Tegra 3 vs. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7

I would say that which is best for you and also which you think is been best and you will be comfortable with it. So you take it and also enjoy it, there is no need to get confuse, take that which you like it.
Old 02-02-2012

If you keep on waiting for the new tablet then you will be not able to get it for you. Where i am knowing that some 7 to 8 months there were some 7 inch tablet released. I will suggest that you should go for Galaxy Tab 7.7 at present. Even if you wish to switch to some other tablet then there might be some more tablet with windows 8 which will be released in the end of 2012, so you can switch to it.
Old 02-02-2012

Even i wanted to take the Asus MeMo 370T, which will be coming in the summer, maybe it might be coming in June of this year. For time i have decided to take the Galaxy Tab 7.7, but i do not wanted to loose the SuperAmoled which is used in Galaxy S, so do not wanted to lose that. There is another reason for waiting for new tablet is that i wanted to have some of 3G Version tablet be available,if that come then it will be very much great deal.
Old 02-02-2012

I would suggest you that you should go for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7, which is the best and also you can switch to some other, there will be plenty of the tablet which will be available in the market and you can switch to latest OS.
Old 02-02-2012

There are plenty of people who are waiting for ASUS tablets, i am also among those and when the company have told they are launching in 2012 then i am eagerly waiting for it to get. I love the features which is there and also it is very much different in the look and also it might be the best to get it. But if you really wanted to have a tablet then you should go for Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,