Thread: which are the compatible games for samsung galaxy tab 7.7?

which are the compatible games for samsung galaxy tab 7.7?

Hi, friends I am new to the forum, last week recently I have bought samsung galaxy tab 7.7, the tablet is awesome I like it very much, I play with it whole day, I watch movies surf internet. It is the best device that I have ever bought in my life. I have tried to download many games from android market but they were not that good, I have searched all over market but I don’t know which games are compatible, also I cant download all games and then check, so guys I just want to ask you that which are the compatible games for samsung galaxy tab 7.7?

Re: which are the compatible games for samsung galaxy tab 7.7?

Yep, this tablet is awesome, even I have this tablet and I love to play games and watch movies on this tablet, I don’t play much games but I have some good game that my soon has downloaded, he play this games all the time when he gets my tablet. The games are:
    1. Mega Mall Story
    2. Tiny Tower
    3. Zombie Dash

In my samsung galaxy tab 7.7 I have installed age of zombies this game is really good, it has been rated 4.3 out of 5 in android market. In age of zombies you control Barry as the travels through time, blasting zombies that have been released into past. Your standard weapon is pistol in this game but you can temporally upgrade your weapon, my favorite weapon is buzzsaw. The game has great control, it allows for floating and fixed control. So the game works great in your samsung galaxy tab 7.7.

I am not gamer, so don’t know much about games but I play angry bird in my samsung galaxy tab 7.7, it works pretty well. This game is very easy to understand to new player, also the game is very famous for android operating system, so I will recommend you this game.

I love to play games on my samsung galaxy tab 7.7, playing game and watching movies was the main reason that I bought this tablet, here is some Compatible game that I have and that works well with samsung galaxy tab 7.7.
    • Blood and Glory (NR)
    • Grand Prix Story
    • Jewellust
    • Grand Prix Story
    • Samurai II: Vengeance

Games that works partially
    • Hot Springs Story (Zoom out will crash)
    • World Cruise Story (Zoom out will crash)

Games that don’t works
    • Asphalt 6 HD
    • Modern Combat 3

Samsung galaxy tab 7.7 works all the game very well, in fact the game seems to be more impressive and enjoyable to play in this big screen. But the worst thing about this samsung galaxy tab 7.7 is that the device is not compatible to run all gameloft games.

Entertainment and playing games was the main reason to buy samsung galaxy tab 7.7, but now if tablet is not going to play 90% of games that is gameloft games, then there is no use of buying this game, because gameloft has good interface, graphic. So I will wait till the development team develops the update

Yep, it is the worst thing in samsung galaxy tab 7.7, but you can play gameloft game like Asphalt, Modern Combat 3, Asphalt 6 HD, Asphalt 5 by Change *build.prop* file. Here are the *build.prop* that you have change. The reason why it’s not compatible to play this game is due to its screen resolution.
    ro.product.model
    ro.product.name
    ro.product.device
    ro.product.board
    so, change above *build.prop* to below *build.prop* and then restart, after doing this you can successfully play gameloft games.

ro.product.model=GT-P1000
    ro.product.name=GT-P1000
    ro.product.device=GT-P1000
    ro.product.board=GT-P1000

asphalt 6 HD worked perfectly in my samsung galaxy tab 7.7 I dint need to root or change any thing, I just download asphalt 6 HD from android market then installed in my tablet and it successfully ran.but I haven’t checked other gameloft game. Now I don’t have to download speed from of EA games which keeps hanging. if we had some sort of hack to make the device switch to 800x480 only for games, and then switch back to normal resolution, will be great because editing the *build.prop* every time for the game is really annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by akkiiii View Post
    asphalt 6 HD worked perfectly in my samsung galaxy tab 7.7 I dint need to root or change any thing, I just download asphalt 6 HD from android market then installed in my tablet and it successfully ran.but I haven’t checked other gameloft game. Now I don’t have to download speed from of EA games which keeps hanging. if we had some sort of hack to make the device switch to 800x480 only for games, and then switch back to normal resolution, will be great because editing the *build.prop* every time for the game is really annoying.
    Once you have edit *build.prop*, you don’t need to do it change it every time, even I have done this in my samsung galaxy tab 7.7 and now all the gameloft game works perfectly without changing anything with 1280x800 resolution.
    Here some compatible game that I prefer and works well in samsung galaxy tab 7.7
    • Let's Golf 3 HD
    • Guerrilla Bob
    • FLCommando
    • Blood and Glory (NR)
    • Mega Mall Story
    • Wolf Toss
    • Reckless Racing