Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Background Noise and Headphones Distortion with Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7

Portable Devices

Old 02-02-2012

Background Noise and Headphones Distortion with Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7

I am facing problem with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 tablet. Whenever I connect headphone with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 and after that when I listed music at that time I get sound distortion. Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Old 02-02-2012

Re: Background Noise and Headphones Distortion with Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7

After referring your problem I will first suggest you to try connect different headphone with your Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 and after connecting different headphone with your Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. If you are getting same problem with different headphone also then there might be problem with your Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 and if you donít get problem with other headphone then it means problem is with your headphone only.

First check this so you can detect exact problem.
Old 02-02-2012

I have tried different headphone with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 and with different head phone also I get same problem. I have also tried to solve this problem by resetting Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 but after resetting the device also I get same problem. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?
Old 02-02-2012

It looks like problem is with your Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 and I will suggest you to visit Samsung service center and after that you have to tell them about the problem which you are facing with your Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 and after that they will check your device and gives you solution.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,