Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Can I run Windows Phone Tango on HTC Touch Pro2?

Portable Devices

Old 02-02-2012

Can I run Windows Phone Tango on HTC Touch Pro2?

you can observe lower RAM footprint which has been done by Microsoft to make mobile OS compatible with all the cost conservative phones available in the market. By mean of current partnership done between Windows and Nokia. It is making sense that Microsoft would improve the Windows Phone OS for the mid tier mobile device as it can be offered by Nokia.

Old 02-02-2012

Re: Can I run Windows Phone Tango on HTC Touch Pro2?

After going through the official specification it is having minimum requirement of 256MB however all the current windows phone are making use of 512MB of ram. They have also added another feature to sort the application in the folder at the start of the screen and it will be useful to find the app in easy manner and screen would be less cluttered.
Old 02-02-2012

There are people who are looking to see Windows Phone 7 on TP2. Unfortunately this is not going to happen because this particular phone is quite older one. So according to me this particular device would run smoothly with Windows Phone 6.5.
Old 02-02-2012

The thing which you have mentioned over here would not happens because processor architecture would be the root cause of the issue.
Old 02-02-2012

I do agree that there would be an issue with the processor architecture. If you have understood the Rohdium architecture than above mentioned thing is not going to happen. You should try with the older version of Windows Phone. I let you know that you can run Android on TP2. However you should contact the developers and get the further assistance.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,