Thread: How is Picture quality in Windows Phone Tango?

How is Picture quality in Windows Phone Tango?

Hi friends recently I have heard about the latest version of windows Mobile phone, Windows Phone Tango. So I have dedicated to have this Mobile phone but however before buying this mobile phone I just want to know something about the imaging features for this mobile phone. What are the differences of picture quality will be there in this phone as compare to the other mobile phone. So I just want to know more about this image feature of this mobile phone, if you guys have any information or any suggestion then please let me know. Any reply from you guys will be thanks and appreciated.

Re: How is Picture quality in Windows Phone Tango?

There in this mobile phone, the image quality is very good and the image is much better quality. This is one of the best update for Windows phone there are also many features are added in this Windows tango. The image processing in this mobile is really the good one. There are very less issue I have seen about image processing.

Re: How is Picture quality in Windows Phone Tango?

The Tango camera feature is with high picture quality, and if you are getting the issue then you have to make the reupdation of this Tango. Nut however I have seen the best camera feature in this smartphone Tango. May be the camera that you are using will be culprit, and maybe there are some of the internal setting changes in your Mobile phone and because of that reason you are getting this image quality issue. Make verification of the internal setting of your image and camera. If there are some issue then make fix those changes and then reboot the system, may be this will resolve this issue.