Thread: Black Notes v1.0 ROM for Samsung galaxy W

Black Notes v1.0 ROM for Samsung galaxy W

I have heard of the customized ROM called the Black notes with 1.0 version! Has anyone of you tried this? It says that it is better than swapping the memory because it can make your phone lag, as SD card is not as fast as the internal memory. I am looking forward to learn more about this, if you people know anything about this then please let me know.

Re: Black Notes v1.0 ROM for Samsung galaxy W

After you mentioned it here I went and checked it and it does look good to me! I also want to ask the question that I use the clockworkmod recovery as the Rzrecovery has some problems with external sd card. I had the problem when I tried to save the Nandroid on sd card. Just want to know if this ROM can be flashed with CWR or not?

For your information this update can only be flashed by the Rzrecovery. I will try to update and make backup with clockworkmod and then try applying init.d file to stock kernel. You can get APN settings from worldwide APN list from Google.

Oh, my country is Ireland and it is not in the worldwide APN list and the list is also not showing name of my service provider. So now i have decided to do it myself and, I will add APN setting myself if this attempt fail then I will add OTA from my provider. I am searching for the firmware that can be flashed with clockworkmod recovery.

For using this ROM you will have to follow these steps:
    1. Download and then extract this file on your SD card. Now restore by using the CMW recovery.
    2. Make a back up of your “user app” with titanium backup utility or anything that you have.
    3. Wipe all the data in clockworkmod.
    4. Now you have to restore the backup you made for the Black Notes ROM in your SD card.
    5. Now use the v6 supercharger script on it. Use Faster Fix to determine your location.

The benefit that you will get from this ROM is that this comes with the Bravia engine script which makes your screen more smoother and sharper. Applying this script will also not make any change to your hardware. This script also comes with facility with which you can adjust the screen setting. Applying this script with the Bravia engine value settings will allow your phone to have even better preview than Samsung.

I have used the above said setting with v6 supercharger script. Using supercharger increases your phone’s performance and also gives the best way to manage your memory. Here are the steps to use the v6 supercharger script:
    1. Download and then copy this scrip to your memory card. You should have the script manager in order to run this script. Now run this script as a “root”.
    2. After completing the above step, you will see several options down , select the option 7 from there and then reboot your mobile.
    3. Now run the script again and apply OOM grouping and nitro lag and again reboot your phone!
    4. Now if you want you can check the script again to see if it is working properly or not. You will see that OOM grouping is making an effect on your phone now! Nitro lag nullifier will be installed on the phone.