| || |
Join Date: Jan 2011
Re: How to get administrator password for Sony VAIO windows PC
I hope this help
- Put the boot disk (or disk recovery), and start the password recovery procedure on Windows 7.
- After loading the disc menu, select "System Restore".
- In the Select recovery method, select the item "Command Line".
- Now you need to access the registry. Type ?regedit? and press "Enter."
- This opens a window for editing the registry. Highlight ?HKey_Local_Machine?, from the "File" menu, select "Load Hive ...".
- A window will open where you will be prompted to select a file to download. You need a file ?system?, which is located on the system disk in the folder ?Windows/system32/config /?, highlight the file and click on "Open."
- You will be prompted to choose a name for the new branch. The name has no value, enter any word, such as W7Z.
- Now open a branch of ?HKey_Local_Machine? and find the newly created item with your name. Open it and scroll to the section ?setup?.
- On the right you will see a list of values. Highlight ?SetupType?, double-click it and click in the open field "Value" enter "2". Click "OK".
- Do the same procedure (item 9), paragraph CmdLine, just type in the box ?cmd.exe?, click on "OK".
- Now close the window "Edit Registry", then the command line (you have it is still open), re-type ?regedit? and press "Enter."
- Go to the already familiar section ?HKey_Local_Machine? and select with your mouse your branch to register.
- Open the "File" menu and select "Unload Hive ...".
- Close all windows and restart the computer. Do not forget to remove the boot disk from the drive.
- The first time you boot instead of the usual screen requiring a password to see the command line. Enter the command in it ?net user <your user name> <new>