Thread: Webcam disappeared from ASUS K52F

Webcam disappeared from ASUS K52F

In my ASUS K52F laptop I have windows 7 operating system and I use to do video call from Skype in my laptop. all the things were working like a charm and suddenly it has stared giving me problem. Now whenever I open Skype in my laptop at that time it says there is not webcam. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Re: Webcam disappeared from ASUS K52F

In your laptop if you have any other messenger like Yahoo or Google talk then you have to first open that ion your laptop and then you have to see whether you are getting same problem or not. if you get same problem with any other massager also then it means problem is with your laptop other wise problem is with Skype messenger only.

If you are facing this problem with Skype messenger only in your laptop then I will suggest you to reinstall Skype massager in your laptop and after that you have to check whether same problem or not. you can also try to fix this problem by installing latest version of the Skype in your computer. if you are facing same problem with other massager also then it means problem is related to the webcam drivers. I will suggest you to download web cam drivers for your ASUS K52F laptop from internet and then you have to install that in your laptop. now after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

If you want to download webcam drivers for ASUS K52F laptop then you have to click here DOWNLOAD. Now after clicking on the download you have to first select operating system and then you have to elect camera option and then download drivers in your laptop.

With other messenger also I am facing same problem with my laptop. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by removing webcam drivers from my laptop and then installing webcam drivers again in my laptop. Now after trying that also problem does not get solved. Updating the drivers does help me at all.

What should I do to solve this problem?

You have mentioned that this problem has started suddenly and that is why I will suggest you that you can also try to solve this problem by doing system restore in your laptop. in many cases performing system restore help us to fix this type of problem. if you after doing system restore also same problem occurs then you have to contact Asus support and ask them about the problem which you are facing and after that your problem will get solved.

Try this solution and then let me know what the result is.