Thread: will there be any release of windows tango beta to developers?

will there be any release of windows tango beta to developers?

I have heard that tango is going to release in 2012, so it should be release by the end of this year but it is also possible that Microsoft must be waiting for consumer electronics show (CES)?

Re: will there be any release of windows tango beta to developers?

I have mango 7711 on my nokia phone but I haven’t heard anything about the release date schedule tango beta from Microsoft. I guess that tango will be delayed until Microsoft manufacture better chip that doesn’t kill the battery life and contain LTE radio. This LTE problem is also with RIM and apple, so both have delayed there released date to the ending of 2012. Also I think that tango is not a huge upgrade over mango, so I guess there will be not more changes that some hardware changes such as LTE and dual processor.

Re: will there be any release of windows tango beta to developers?

Quote Originally Posted by Bala Murugan S View Post
    I have mango 7711 on my nokia phone but I haven’t heard anything about the release date schedule tango beta from Microsoft. I guess that tango will be delayed until Microsoft manufacture better chip that doesn’t kill the battery life and contain LTE radio. This LTE problem is also with RIM and apple, so both have delayed there released date to the ending of 2012. Also I think that tango is not a huge upgrade over mango, so I guess there will be not more changes that some hardware changes such as LTE and dual processor.
    Yep, you are right mango was big because the application needed to works with instant resume and live tiles. And I guess that the application does not need to be change in tango so I guess that there is no need to Microsoft to release the beta version of tango.