Thread: iPad 1” showing Insufficient bandwidth to run this” message

iPad 1” showing Insufficient bandwidth to run this” message

this is really very frustrating I am getting this Insufficient bandwidth message on my iPad 1 which first of all I don’t know what it is and secondly is how can I solve this problem . by the way is am getting this message while using the BBC iPlayer , sis there anyone here can help me on this I would be really be appreciating this

Re: iPad 1” showing Insufficient bandwidth to run this” message

As the name suggests Insufficient bandwidth refers to the not sufficient supply of the internet connection. That is a very slow internet connection on what ever application you trying to run. That meant the application not getting the proper bandwidth that it needs to run it . what internet connection do you use . I suggest you connect trough Wi-Fi or 3G when you get that error?

I use the Wi-Fi connection on my iPad , and I don’t have the 3G connection , so I will definitely checked the see of my internet connection but the n again I am getting good spend on my macbook pro laptop but still I will check at that

I am also having the similar issue here. iPlayer works as it must until it stuck for a some seconds and then start again once more. After a few moments like this, iplayer quits due to insufficient bandwidth and goes to a BBC link connection testing page. At the time using the BBC test, the link passes, Speedtest.net shows 34 to 36 mbps download speeds. all other sites looks to be work properly.

I've did tried a total restart of my iPad and downloaded iCab it is the best browser incidentally up to now everything Is okay . I able to to play each and every one of QI XL yesterday - although this had a small stuck although cleared itself after 20 sec. I'm going to use Safari at the moment and look as if it’s the browser or else the reset that may have done the trick. Let you know!

I am having the similar issue . Fine on my MacBook pro as well as iPhone 4 although really unreliable on the iPad. Sometimes I can get an hour or so straight through (rarely though) however the norm is at least once every 15mins.