Thread: How to unlock Samsung galaxy W?

How to unlock Samsung galaxy W?

Hi, guys I have Samsung galaxy W and I want to unlock the SIM/network, so if there is any steps to do this unlocking or you have done it or you have any article to do this then please let me know. Thanks..

Re: How to unlock Samsung galaxy W?

Go can go and visit some good websites like xda developers, on this site you will find some good articles to unlock codes or you may direct find unlock code for Samsung galaxy W. so I guess you should visit this site, you will surely find something good information about unlocking sim/network over there.

First you should check the status of unlock. To check lock status and lock level of your Samsung galaxy W phone you should open your dialer application and type *#7465625# code.

Quote Originally Posted by akkiiii View Post
    Go can go and visit some good websites like xda developers, on this site you will find some good articles to unlock codes or you may direct find unlock code for Samsung galaxy W. so I guess you should visit this site, you will surely find something good information about unlocking sim/network over there.
    Dude, I have checked xda developer’s site as you said and frankly speaking I don’t find any information and the site was not at all useful to me, because the information was not for my phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis M View Post
    First you should check the status of unlock. To check lock status and lock level of your Samsung galaxy W phone you should open your dialer application and type *#7465625# code.
    As you said I have check lock level of my Samsung galaxy W phone. After pressing *#7465625# code on my dialer application it showed Network Lock [ON] and rest all it showed off.

If can pay to unlock your Samsung galaxy W phone then you can unlock your sim network online by cable, there are many websites who unlock Samsung phone online, on this web site you can repair, reset user code, repair freeze phone, unlock phone, return service message on your Samsung gsm phone by cable. To unlock your sim/network online from these sites you have to pay around €14.47.

You can also unlock your Samsung galaxy W phone by codes via IMEI from SRS and it is 100% genuine unlock. There are many website who unlock phone online via IMEI number. One I found few day ago cost around 27.00 EUR for Samsung phones.

Yep, unlock phone by codes via IMEI is good method to unlock phone. Once you purchase this application they will send you SRS login that is your username and password and along with login they will also send you URL of website to submit your IMEI number. So you should login and submit the IMEI code, after sending then your IMEI number they will send you unlock code for your Samsung galaxy W and email which consist instruction.

I guess before paying online for unlocking try doing this, guess it works for you.
    • Connect your phone to PC through USB,
    • then go to command prompt and set the location of ADB folder in your system.
    • Wirte this following command in cmd. Adb shell, su, cat /dev/block/bml5>/sdcard/bml5.img, exit (2x), adb pull /sdcard/bml5.img.
    • Do these same things in bml5 file in your sdcard
    • after that copy it into your computer.
    • Now open Terminal Emulator application and give a super access to the application,
    • In this apps you have to write the following command su, cat /dev/block/bml5>/sdcard/bml5.img, exit (2x).
    • now open XVI32 Application and press Ctrl +O button and select image that you extracted earlier and press ctrl+f and select hey string and you will successfully find the unlock code for your Samsung galaxy W phone.