Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Plugging in a headset doesn't mute the internal speakers of iMac powered by ubuntu 11.04

Portable Devices

Old 31-01-2012

Plugging in a headset doesn't mute the internal speakers of iMac powered by ubuntu 11.04

Recently I have installed ubuntu 11.04 on iMac of mine. whenever I connect headset with laptop does not mute internal speakers. Radeon open source divers as well as ATI drivers is working fine. Wi-Fi and Webcam is working fine. I have installed OCZ Vertex 3 drive and it is giving speed of ~460 MB/s.
Can you tell me what went wrong in the situation of mine? Thanks a lot in advance,

Old 31-01-2012

Re: Plugging in a headset doesn't mute the internal speakers of iMac powered by ubuntu 11.04

In this particular situation I wanted to tell you that linux 3.0.0-rc1 is booting on iMac 12,2 into EFI mode. Fglrx is working fine and aticonfig does not seems to working. As far as your problem is concerned the problem is associated with the bug issue and it should be fixed by the developers. We need to wait till it has been fixed by the developers and release the patch.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,