Thread: Installing Roboto font in Samsung galaxy W?

Installing Roboto font in Samsung galaxy W?

Hi, friends I have recently bought Samsung galaxy W and I like this cheap android phone very much, but in this galaxy wonder phone I want to I want to install roboto font of ICS. Don’t have any problem with the Samsung galaxy W original font but I want but I like the beautiful font of ICS more than original fonts of galaxy wonder. I am running android 2.3.6 in my galaxy wonder, so I just want to ask you that is it possible to install this fonts in galaxy W and if yes than from where can i download it and how do i install it?

re: Installing Roboto font in Samsung galaxy W?

Yes, you can install Roboto fonts in your Samsung galaxy W, first you have to root your phone and then you have to download the application called font installer *root* from android market. With the help of this application you can take backup of your current/original font and then you can download and install the other font, also you can install Roboto fonts.

Re: Installing Roboto font in Samsung galaxy W?

For android phone there is an application called Rom Toolbox in android market, this Rom Toolbox have font installer feature. So with the help of this application you can install fonts, there are many fonts in this application you can chose any font and install it, Roboto font is also available in this application. In your Samsung galaxy Wonder You have to have root to flash this font.