Thread: I am missing some apps after rooting Samsung Galaxy W

question I am missing some apps after rooting Samsung Galaxy W

I thought that rooting this phone will help me a lot but there is a problem that has occurred after rooting process. I am not able to find the applications on my phone and I think they are missing. I have searched a lot but they are not on my phone. Could anyone tell me what’s the problem? Is there anyone here with the same problem? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

idea Re: I am missing some apps after rooting Samsung Galaxy W

I have done with the rooting process of this phone but I haven’t lose any kind of the apps from my phone. I am doubt that you must not have done with the installation of the custom ROM on your mobile. It wonder which guide you must have followed to root the Galaxy Wonder.

question Re: I am missing some apps after rooting Samsung Galaxy W

Quote Originally Posted by Samaria View Post
    I have done with the rooting process of this phone but I haven’t lose any kind of the apps from my phone. I am doubt that you must not have done with the installation of the custom ROM on your mobile. It wonder which guide you must have followed to root the Galaxy Wonder.
    Using the guide of the Doomlords easy rooting process I have done the rooting of my phone and the apps such as the places, latitude, maps and the location are missing from my phone. I wonder that how only the GPS related apps are missing. I don’t know what is the reason for that. Any suggestions.

Re: I am missing some apps after rooting Samsung Galaxy W

I was going from the same problem but I have solved this issue. I have downloaded the Google Maps version of the 6.0.3 and done with the complete installation and I was surprised to see that all the four apps that you have told were working now. I have installed the four of the apps in my phone and they are working very fine till now. Hope this helps.

sad Re: I am missing some apps after rooting Samsung Galaxy W

I have rooted the phone and now I am missing some of the GPS apps form my phone. I make the use of the maps very much on my phone and that app is missing. Very disappointing guys. I also don’t know that from where do I download that apps. Any suggestions?

Arrow Re: I am missing some apps after rooting Samsung Galaxy W

Quote Originally Posted by Dhairyaa View Post
    I have rooted the phone and now I am missing some of the GPS apps form my phone. I make the use of the maps very much on my phone and that app is missing. Very disappointing guys. I also don’t know that from where do I download that apps. Any suggestions?
    I have used the Android market and downloaded the Google Maps so that I could be use the maps on my phone. You can also get the Places, Beta Navigation and the Latitude with the help of the Google Maps.

l33t Re: I am missing some apps after rooting Samsung Galaxy W

I have seen that on many forums of the Samsung galaxy W there is a common discussion about the topic of the apps being missed after doing the rooting process of this phone. It is related to the memory. When you are using the DoomLord Rooter to root the phone then this will vanish the Google maps which are used for the GPS on your phone and this is because the memory low space on your phone. This would add a little knowledge to the Samsung Galaxy W users who wish to root their phone.