Thread: How to activate google maps navigation in Samsung Galaxy W

How to activate google maps navigation in Samsung Galaxy W

Hello friends recently I have bought Samsung Galaxy W I8150 mobile phone and I want to know about using Google maps in my phone. Whenever I start navigation in my Samsung Galaxy W I8150 mobile phone at that time it says "Google maps navigation is not yet available in this location”. Now please tell me what should I do to activate Google map navigation in my phone.

Re: How to activate google maps navigation in Samsung Galaxy W

I will suggest you to use ZANavi application Instead of using Google maps in your Samsung Galaxy W I8150 mobile phone. ZANavi application is very nice and you can get this application for free from Android market. You can find other application also similar to this but ZANavi is better application then other.

I am also using Samsung Galaxy W I8150 mobile phone and I was searching solution regarding Google maps but after that I have come to know that Navit application is good for navigation in android phones and after that I have installed that in my Samsung Galaxy W I8150 mobile phone and after installing that in my phone my problem get solved.

According to me you should also install Navit application in your phone and then your problem will get solved. if you need any more help then let me know.

You can try this solution to use Google maps in your mobile phone.

First you have to root your Samsung Galaxy W I8150 mobile phone and after rooting your mobile phone you have to install titanium backup and after that you have to open titanium backup and then first take the backup of mopas and then you have to select maps and remove them. After doing this you have to install Google Maps6.1.1-ownhere-signed.apk and then you have to open android market in your Samsung Galaxy W I8150 mobile phone then get install street view of maps. I hope after trying this solution your problem will get solved. if you need any more help regarding this then let me know.