Thread: How to Unlock Motorola RAZR XT910 to any GSM network

How to Unlock Motorola RAZR XT910 to any GSM network

I want to unlock this phone. Do you all have any kind of guide stuffs that will help me with the unlocking of the phone. If you all have some replies for the same then do tell me about it. I am quite frustrated with this locked phone and I am desperately looking for some way or the another to escape from it. That’s what I am looking for. I hope you all guys must be having some good knowledge about it. So better do reply for the same. waiting for your response.

Re: How to Unlock Motorola RAZR XT910 to any GSM network

Quote Originally Posted by BluFFMast.ER View Post
    I want to unlock this phone. Do you all have any kind of guide stuffs that will help me with the unlocking of the phone. If you all have some replies for the same then do tell me about it. I am quite frustrated with this locked phone and I am desperately looking for some way or the another to escape from it. That’s what I am looking for. I hope you all guys must be having some good knowledge about it. So better do reply for the same. waiting for your response.
    Well there are lots of websites offering unlock codes for free so you can order a unlock code for yourself as well and you will be able to unlock the phone, its that simple. Unlocking a phone like Motorola is not a uphill task at all. That’s what I know.

angry Re: How to Unlock Motorola RAZR XT910 to any GSM network

Quote Originally Posted by Anjan1990 View Post
    Well there are lots of websites offering unlock codes for free so you can order a unlock code for yourself as well and you will be able to unlock the phone, its that simple. Unlocking a phone like Motorola is not a uphill task at all. That’s what I know.
    Dude I had asked for a solution and not a single lined answer. I know unlock codes are available but what should I do about it. Should I go and directly press in the numbers in my phone and the phone will get unlocked? Is that what you are talking about over here or something else. C’mon guys I am expecting some good answers from you all.

cool Re: How to Unlock Motorola RAZR XT910 to any GSM network

Ok I have come here for your rescue. Follow the steps that I am writing down over here, you will get all the necessary information.

1) First and the foremost you must know what is the imei code of your phone. So in order to know that, in your dial pad you should press *#06# and press the call button. You will get the 15 digit imei code in your phone, note them down.
    2) Now its time to get your unlock code, get a unlock code for your phone from a good website like cellunlocker. Place your order there.
    3) Now once you get the unlock code, insert a non accepted sim card or any different sim card in your phone and then turn it on.
    4) Wait for the phone to load completely. Now a message named as Sim network unlock pin will come up in the screen, after the phone is completely loaded.
    5) Enter the unlock code inside the box. After entering press unlock button. If everything goes perfect then you will get a network unlock successful message at the top of the phone. That’s it.

So I hope you did understood what I am saying here.