Thread: Installing Document viewer in Nokia X2

Installing Document viewer in Nokia X2

Hi, will I be able to install a document viewer program on my phone or not. Please tell me since I just got this phone from my brother and I am having some doubt whether I would be able to install the any document viewer program on my cell phone or not. Since it is a S40 operating system so I am having some doubts about the compatibility. Please help me with this one. It would be of great help for me.

Re: Installing Document viewer in Nokia X2

Quote Originally Posted by EdEddNEddy View Post
    Hi, will I be able to install a document viewer program on my phone or not. Please tell me since I just got this phone from my brother and I am having some doubt whether I would be able to install the any document viewer program on my cell phone or not. Since it is a S40 operating system so I am having some doubts about the compatibility. Please help me with this one. It would be of great help for me.
    You can look out for some apps in the ovi store and if you can find them then download it from there or you can check out some of the most popular sites such as softpedia and getjar. You will be able to get all the programs from there. As such the document viewer programs should run very well with the phone that you are having. I don’t think so there should be any kind of compatibility issue. That’s what I want to say here.

You can check out the attachment that I have given here, it is an adobe pdf reader which you can get it easily from here. that’s what I want to say here. Check if that particular program does works for you or not. I am sure it will work out for you, that’s what I can say here.

I hope all your questions are answered.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Why don’t you download the quick office application it works very well in the symbian phones and I am sure it will work with the other symbian phones as well. Quick office is a fantastic document viewer that lets you view documents of all formats. It is a perfect program for you and I am sure you will like it.

The best source is the nokia stores, if you are having some doubts in your mind about the compatibility of applications then you can cross verify it there in that store only whether your hone is suited for that application or not. There is a product matcher out there that would do the job for you. You can easily check that out.

Azeez.com Guest

How can i download pdf reader for my nokia asha 300?

Symbian S40 supports java. There are ample of ebook reader for Java platform. One of it is called as Libris eBook Reader. Just try this out on the phone. Another java ebook reader which is available for free is AnyView. I hope this will work on your phone unless there is a java support on the same. Try to find some apps on getjar. Test a some. Some of it will surely work.