Thread: Which OS does china phone use?

Which OS does china phone use?

Hello everyone, does anybody know which OS does the china phone uses? Do you all know anything about it. Like the nokia uses symbian phones and Samsung uses android as their operating system then which operating system does china phone uses? Do you all have any idea about it. If you all have some replies for the same then do let me know about it. I am waiting for the replies from you all. So do reply ok.

Re: Which OS does china phone use?

Quote Originally Posted by Adi.Das View Post
    Hello everyone, does anybody know which OS does the china phone uses? Do you all know anything about it. Like the nokia uses symbian phones and Samsung uses android as their operating system then which operating system does china phone uses? Do you all have any idea about it. If you all have some replies for the same then do let me know about it. I am waiting for the replies from you all. So do reply ok.
    That’s a interesting question that you have asked here, well let me tell you frankly that no china phone uses symbian, windows phone, Linux, android as their operating systems. So I don’t know which operating system they use, mostly some third party stuff. That’s what I can say.

Its their proprietary operating system and I don’t think so they would opt for any operating system outside that because I don’t think so they would be able to afford it all. That’s what I can guarantee over here. so I think this is what I think the best answer that I can give you.

I agree with what the above users have replies over here. I don’t think so there is any china mobile that uses symbian or android, but yes if you all classify micromax or maxx mobile then yes micromax has launched its android phones, named as a70 and a85 in the market, you can check that out. Then if you talk about the local brands which I don’t remember the name then I can say that they have their own proprietary OS. They will not go for any other operating system. I hope you did understand what I have said here and any other queries then do let me know. I would be happy to answer you.