Thread: Not able to log into windows xp from ipad rdp

Not able to log into windows xp from ipad rdp

I am having a ipad rdp and the problem that I have started facing is that I am not able to log into win xp from ipad rdp, I mean that I am getting the login screen but then when I am entering the password and the username then it is just saying its invalid and so, I am sure that I am entering the right one but then I am still getting the same message, I have checked out the case sensitivity as well, is there anything else that I can check out??

Re: Not able to log into windows xp from ipad rdp

I am having a ipad rdp and the problem that I have started facing is that I am not able to log into win xp from ipad rdp, I mean that I am getting the login screen but then when I am entering the password and the username then it is just saying its invalid and so, I am sure that I am entering the right one but then I am still getting the same message, I have checked out the case sensitivity as well, is there anything else that I can check out??
    Before I suggest you something about the same I just want to know the following things:
    • Which is the RDP program that you are using?
    • Have you checked if the RDP option is turned on?

Just answer the same for further help.

I am running MochaSoft RDP Lite and yes I have checked out the RDP option and it is turned on in my system but then I don’t know why I am not able to login in to the login screen of the display, I don’t think that I am missing out anything, just wanted to know that is there any other solution that I can try out?? Any further help for the same will be appreciated.

That’s really weird, I just wanted to know if your password had any special characters? If it is possible then just try changing the password to some simple words and see if it is helping you out, if you have not tried out the same then check it out and then let me know what you get.

I have already tried it out but then it is not helping, I have tried out the possible solution that I could have but then it is still not making any difference and I am getting the same message saying that the password is incorrect and so, just wanted to know if there is any other possible solution that I can try out to get rid of this issue??