Thread: Keyboard and mouse conflict with hp mini 110

Keyboard and mouse conflict with hp mini 110

I am using hp mini 110 laptop with windows 7 operating system. now whenever I start my laptop at that time keyboard only work at start but after that it stops working. i have tried to solve this problem but problem does in not get solved after trying different solution. I have come to know that inbuilt mouse drivers are causing this problem. Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

Re: Keyboard and mouse conflict with hp mini 110

Have you tried to solve this problem by performing system restore in your hp mini 110 laptop? if you have not tried then I will suggest you to first perform system restore in your laptop and after doing system restore in your laptop you have to check whether it makes any difference or not. many times doing system restore can solve thias type of problems.

You have mentioned that in your hp mini 110 laptop mouse drivers is causing this problem and that is why I would like to tell you that you should open device manager from your laptop and then you have to remove the drivers from your laptop and after removing the drivers from your laptop you have to restart laptop. now after restarting the laptop you have to reinstall drivers in your laptop and then problem might get solved. you can also try to solve this problem by updating the drivers in your hp mini 110 laptop. if you need any more help then let me know.

I have performed system restore in my hp mini 110 laptop and after doing system restore in my laptop also I get same problem. I have also tried to solve this problem by removing drivers from my laptop and installing drivers in laptop again but after reinstalling drivers in my hp mini 110 laptop also problem does not get solved. now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

You can also try to solve this problem by running SFC scan in your laptop and after running SFC can in your laptop your problem might get solved. I will suggest you to first restart your hp mini 110 laptop and after restarting the laptop you have to go to the safe mode and then you have to run SFC scan and after running that you have to check whether it makes any difference or not.

To run SFC scan in your laptop you have to follow these steps
    • First open command prompt in your laptop by typing cmd in start menu search box.
    • After that you have to type sfc /scannow in command prompt .
    • Now press enter.
    • After trying that your problem will get solved.