Thread: Top model in Nokia for hard of hearing

Top model in Nokia for hard of hearing

Hi guys I need help which Is the finest mobile handset model concerning earphone plus ringing loudness for hard of hearing folks with and with no hearing aids. I inquire this for the reason that my brother is hard of hearing plus is not pleased with his present Nokia model and all he preferred the Nokia Handset so I would be glad to know is tere nayohe here can help me on this thanks

Re: Top model in Nokia for hard of hearing

I have the same problem and its ,my dad he is hearing impaired. use digital hearing aids. He need to purchase a mobile phone. Osi need to help him to find one .

Can anybody give me recommendation or suggestion as to which to purchase for this circumstances?

I believe the majority carriers need to have mobile phones for the hearing impaired. as well I have an Audiovox 8610 plus it has a speakerphone. I recognize somebody that has a hearing aid, and they possible to hear the other person talk on the speakerphone.

You may need to take the person along then see the carrier and look if what they have to recommend. Don't commit yourself unless you are in no doubt what plan the person required .

good luck

As far as I know If the hearing aid have the T-coil you may put it into Nokia handset and the Nokia LPS-1 Loop set. I contain a Nokia 5190 with the loop set plus have huge luck with it. The loosed transmit straight to the hearing aid one time the hearing aid is instated telephone mode in that way creating a handsfree phone connection.

Hi guys I need help I am search for a Nokia handset however need to locate one that has actually good volume. I am not deaf, however somewhat hearing impaired and require a handset that I be able hear. They say that the flip phones are good for hearing impaired. Does anybody familiar with how I be able to locate the decibels of every model? Or does anyone.

To the extend that know most of the handset cab be louder but the best solution to this situation is that you should buy the wired headset for your phone that can be placed directly to your ears that will help you a lot instead of searching for the load phone

I have the same problem of hearing and I am using the Nokia 6350 and it is kind of good to me so I suggest you should get the Nokia 6350 . hope this help

Following is the few phone that is Best Cell Phones of Nokia for the Hearing Impaired I found out on inter
    1. Nokia 6350 Red Cell Phone
    2. Nokia 6650 Cellular Phone
    3. Nokia 6650 Red Cell Phone
    4. Nokia E75 Red Cell Phone
    5. Nokia E75 Black Smartphone
    6. Nokia 6085 Cellular Phone
    7. Nokia 6085 Pink Cell Phone
    8. Nokia 6085 Pink Cell Phone GSM Bluetooth 0 3MP 4MB microSD
    9. Nokia 7020 Cell Phone