Thread: Some optimizer app for Sony Xperia M

Some optimizer app for Sony Xperia M

I had just bought a new Sony Xperia M mobile phone. I thought this phone will be good for photography and daily app usage. But I do not understand why it is so slow. I am not able to use different applications on the same. It lags a lot. I had tried removing some apps but that is also not helping much. I want some solution here for the same. Is there anyone having the same model. What is the performance status.

Re: Some optimizer app for Sony Xperia M

The best application according to me is CleanMaster. You can download and install this on your app. This app help you to clean up un-necesasry files from the device. It is one of the best cleaning and optimizing software in the market. It has a history cleaner. It also has a Task Killer in it. So if there is any other app in working constantly in the background you can run the Task Killer. This will shutdown everything from the backside.

Clean Manager is bit heavy. There is one more lightweight application called as Startup Manager. This app will manage the startup and will boost your device output. Just install this and simply remove the tick from app. This will prevent the app from starting up. This is only enough to manage the startup of your phone. And it works really well. The total size of this app is just around 879KB. So it is very light.

This apps does not help much if there is too much application installed on your phone. For mid range phone where the ram is 512mb it is recommended that you must install too many applications. I will also advice you to use Startup Manager once. This app is free and it give you option to stop apps which load in the memory when you start your phone. So you can try it up and test and I am really sure this will be helpful.

I am using free edition of Android Booster. This app is another version which gives you so many things. This app is really amazing and it works really fast. Being a free app it gives you some really impressive features that other can't. This app will give you a nice optimization options through which you can boost your phone performance more. It is one of the most downloaded android optimizer app. Just test this.

Try one app. It is called as Power Tune-Up. The app is provided by Bitdefender. This app is quiet effective when it comes for battery management. You can manage your battery and enjoy a bit better output on the same. The pp has a option to control and create custom profile. You can configure all the settings manually on the same. Battery Management is one of the primary feature which is best here. Because it gives you option to review and stop background processes.

The best way to optimize is to use custom rom. But for that you have to root your phone. When you add custom rom in your phone you have full options to modify things. You can change the rom features, you can remove apps which are easting your phone battery and you can also get many advance tweaks. I had seen people using custom rom and their phone performance is far more better than regular one.

Custom rom will void the phone warranty. But it is really effective. I had seen my friend using one on Xperia M. He has removed many pre-installed apps from the phone which has reduce data usage also. You can use some advance tweaking tools that help you to end process running in the phone. Whenever you think your device is slow you can restart that. It will clean up the ram and will give you more appropriate output.