Thread: Is it true that Nokia phone radiation affects the ears?

Is it true that Nokia phone radiation affects the ears?

Hi, friends I use nokia phone and I talk on phone for many hours in a day, but since many days I am feeling slight pain in my right ear as I hold my phone on the right ear, right now I am not sure that whether it is viral infection or it is because of the radiation problem but right now I am using ear drop for the pain but I haven’t felt any effect of the drop. So did anyone have also experienced the same thing or anyone had radiation problem because of nokia phone then please let me know.

Re: Is it true that Nokia phone radiation affects the ears?

I don’t think that this problem of ear pain is due to radiation, because there is not yet proved that nokia or any other cell phone has bad effect on ear or cause any radiation problem. it is nothing but myth that phone radiation effects ears.

The mobile radiation effects the ear and brain, the Apollo medical team have claimed that using cell phone on right ear can directly effect on your brain and there may also be pain in your brain.

There I not yet found such evidence to confirm that the claim is true, the message of Apollo medical team had a diagrammatical image and now report where submitted. There is no such information I have seen that have mention connection between increase health risk and habitual use on right ear cause effect. There is long running debate that the mobile radiation effect health since the mobile has been invented, but no proof have yet found. So this is nothing but a rumor that phone radiation affects the ears and brain.

I think that radiation effect human body because recently times of India report stated that radiation from mobile phone and tower causes serious health risk and this may cause bad effect to human body.

Even I think that it is nothing but rumor because I have searched all over the internet but I haven’t found any evidence about radiation effect on human body, but I think that you must show to your family doctor because it must viral infection. As you are talking on phone to a long time you must prefer using headset, so you will also free your hands and there will be no radiation affecting your ears if you think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaaruchandra View Post
    I think that radiation effect human body because recently times of India report stated that radiation from mobile phone and tower causes serious health risk and this may cause bad effect to human body.
    They stated that mobile and tower radiation cause health risk such as One can loss memory, be deficient in of memory, Disturbance in digestive system, Disturbance in sleep. Also there are many steps that are taken by minister of communication and IT to study the hazard cause by the mobile phones. The reported have also stated that the damage of mobile phone is not deadly to human but it is very hazards to birds and insects.

There are also many problem reported to the network company that mobile phone radiation and the tower of the mobile phone cause many problem on
    • human body such as:
    • Headache
    • Hearing difficult
    • It increase hearing difficulty
    • Cause number of irritation on skin
    • Also some study has given evidence that mobile radiation cause increase in blood pressure.
    • There is also chance to causing brain tumor because of the radiation.

The world health organization that is WHO and International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) had a press release on may 31 2011 and they had advertised that mobile radiation can cause cancer. And the radiation of towers and mobiles cause headache.

It is not sure that your problem is because of viral infection or due to talking continues on phone but I guess that the problem must be due to continued talking on the phone because taking on the phone for long time may cause increase the temperature of your ear, so that might be the reason of your earn pain so I guess you must stay away from phone, don’t talk too much on phone for some days and you will be fine, because spending an hour with the plaster on your ear is enough to change your brain cell activity.