Thread: WIFI connection drops in Samsung Galaxy W

WIFI connection drops in Samsung Galaxy W

I have recently bought Samsung Galaxy W mobile phone and I am experiencing problem with WIFI. whenever I connect Samsung Galaxy W mobile phone with home WIFI router at that time it connects properly but after some time it get disconnected and then connects again. This problem is frustrating for me. If anybody have solution for his then please help me.

Re: WIFI connection drops in Samsung Galaxy W

I would like to tell you that you should first try to solve this problem by removing the WIFI network from your Samsung Galaxy W mobile phone and then adding your wireless network again in your phone. May be after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

If above solution does not help you then you have to set re authentication setting more then 900 and and after that you have to check whether you are facing same problem or not. many times by trying this solution also this type of problem can get solved.

If you are using WPA2 security setting for your router then I will suggest you to use WPA setting and after switching from WPA2 to WPA you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not. I think after trying this solution your WIFI connection will not drop and it will remain constant. I was also experiencing similar problem and after that I have switched from WPA2 to WPA and after trying that my problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution and after that your problem will also get solved. if you need any more help then let me know.

Don’t use WPA or WPA2 security instead of that you should MAC filter with WEP. The only problem is you have to ad every device manually. I hope after trying this solution your problem will get solved. If you need any more help then let me know.

Have you tried WIFI fixer application in your Samsung Galaxy W mobile phone? if you have not tried then I will suggest you to first install WIFI fixer application in your mobile phone and after that you have to check whether it makes any difference or not. I am suggesting you this solution because many times with the help of WIFI fixer application this problem can get solved.

I have removed all the WIFI setting from my Samsung Galaxy W mobile phone and after that I have restart my phone and then I have add my WIFI network again but after that also I get same problem. I have switched from WPA2 to WPA but that does not help me to solve this problem.

I have also tried WEP setting with MAC filter with no luck. Is there any other way to solve this problem?

You have to check your Samsung Galaxy W mobile phone with other WIFI network and after that check whether you are getting same problem or not. if after connecting your Samsung Galaxy W mobile phone with other WIFI network also you get same problem then there might be some thing wrong with your phone and if you don’t get same problem then problem is with your WIFI network. I try this tick and you will be able to detect exact problem.

If you need any more help then let me know.

Well if problem does not occurs with any other network then it means problem is with your network only and that is why I will suggest you to reset your WIFI router and then check whether same problem is occurring or not. I think after resetting router your problem will get solved.