Thread: What color does Motorola RAZR2 V9 on AT&T comes

What color does Motorola RAZR2 V9 on AT&T comes

hi guys

I was looking to buy the new mobile for me and came across this Motorola RAZR2 V9 on at&t webpage and really be fond of it. So I was thinking to get one but I am confused with the color so can anyone here tell me , what colors do the RAZR2 V9 trough the AT&T come in? as well if the black one is not available over there at the moment what color do you all propose?

Re: What color does Motorola RAZR2 V9 on AT&T comes

It is too old phone but yet available . I remember once I saw on the Australian Motorola website there it seems like they are going to be receiving the V9 in Silver(grey).Hopefully we will be capable to acquire ones to the states as well not sure that they available yet .

I previously had the V9, and actually fond of the Pearl Gray color. I had seen the V9 in the AT&T stores plus proclaim that it was ugly, and that I will by no means own it. However I trade my V9 the added width and the 3G and even though I was completely worried , I am surprised at how much I like the color out and out of the fluorescent light of the store. Totally not similar really. It is a extremely masculine dark wine red very Mahogany like Moto calls the color, not the pink or purplish color I was frightened it would be. extremely cool to be sure plus I have had lots of people observe the handset and comment on how great it looked.

I nevered had this phone with me or with someone I know but I know that this phone is available on the black or red. Don’t know any other color available just saw this pictures of it in black or red.

Well as far as I know AT&T has blue, , pink, black, silver razor phones and magenta, and a fire red v9 razor 2. the majority of the stores do not sell them any longer for the reason that they are such an old phone. more often than not you have to find them online and buy it from there.