Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Cannot connect Samsung Galaxy W to PC

Portable Devices

Old 31-01-2012

Cannot connect Samsung Galaxy W to PC

Hi all, I need some help from you people. I have recently purchased the new Samsung Galaxy W. All the functions in this phone are working well but when I try to connect that with the computer then this failed to connect and just shows me MTP connected. I cannot understand that why it is showing me this and what does it mean by MTP connected. I will be thankful for any helpful input in this.

Old 31-01-2012

Re: Cannot connect Samsung Galaxy W to PC

Have you installed the PC suite for the phone to your computer? If not then you must install the PC suite for the phone in the computer and after that when you connect your phone to the computer the just select PC Suite and it will connect your phone to the computer in the PC suite mode and you will be able to access all the functions of that without any problem.
Old 31-01-2012

Just go to the settings and from there choose wireless and network and select usb utilities. From there, just tap on "connect storage to PC" and after that connect your phone to the computer with the help of the USB cable. Now I donít think that you will face any problem with this.
Old 31-01-2012

I would like to tell you that if you are running the adb stuff driver in your computer then you will not be able to connect with the data transfer mode USB. If you wish to do that then the first thing that you have to do is to uncheck the USB debugging mode earlier connecting to the USB cable.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,