Thread: from which website can i buy charger for Motorola Ce0168

from which website can i buy charger for Motorola Ce0168

I have purchased Motorola Ce0168 2 years ago and it is working very fine but yesterday I found that my charger is not working at all. So I am planning to buy a new charge. Can I know the particular website from where I can buy my mobile phone’s charger? Please suggest me as soon as possible because my charger is draining quickly. Any help will be indeed appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: from which website can i buy charger for Motorola Ce0168

Dear I will suggest you to purchase the charger from Motorola Official website. You have to do a simple process. First you should go to Motorola official website and select the model you are using, after that you should select the model and click on the purchase option and do the transaction of paying with either card or home delivery option. You will get your charger within 1-2 days max. The advantage will be that you will get a branded charger and will also get warranty from the manufacturer.

Dear I will suggest you to purchase the charger from Motorola Official website. You have to do a simple process. First you should go to Motorola official website and select the model you are using, after that you should select the model and click on the purchase option and do the transaction of paying with either card or home delivery option. You will get your charger within 1-2 days max. The advantage will be that you will get a branded charger and will also get warranty from the manufacturer.

Dude I will suggest you to purchase the charger from Motorola official store situated nearby you. You can practically select your mobile’s charger by yourself. You can also check if it is damaged or not and select from your own which you cannot do when you will buy from any website. The added advantage will be that it will not take 1-2 days to get your charger when you buy from the store. You can as soon as possible charge your battery to avoid draining. You will get the warranty from the Motorola shop of 1 year. If your charger will get damaged within this period you will get a new charger for free.

Thanks’ a lot friends for helping me out. I have planned to take my mobile’s charger from Motorola official store which is nearby me. It makes sense because I will get the charger in my hand at soon as I purchase it and I can charge my phone very quickly. When I purchase it from website I will waste my time a lot. Btw really appreciated guys. Thanks again.