Thread: which are the best games and applications for Nokia phones of resolution 320x240

which are the best games and applications for Nokia phones of resolution 320x240

Hi guys I am started to this conversation to share various games and applications for nokia phones of resolution 320x240. So all those are having similar phones like can get information about it. I have checked and found E71, E5, E6 E72,E63 NOKIA C3 are the mobiles which support this type of resolution and therefore it will helpful to them. Please do reply. Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: which are the best games and applications for Nokia phones of resolution 320x240

Here is list of games which can be used on nokia mobiles supporting resolution 320x240:

• Platinum Solitaire 3
    • Super Dog
    • Tron
    • Bejewel
    • Nitro Street racing 2
    • Prince of Persia the forgotten sands
    • The Clone Wars
    • Big range hunter
    • These games will surely entertain you and you will find it quite interesting

Re: which are the best games and applications for Nokia phones of resolution 320x240

320x240 resolution supports many games and applications for nokia E71, E5, E63 users. Various games such as Earthworm Jim 94, platinum solitaire 3, Street Fighter Alpha, My Little Farm ML, Fantasy Warrior Legends and applications like school diary, Dictionary and Thesaurus, BaseNav, DogWhistler, MobileChat. You have thus various kinds of games and applications that you can explore.

320x240 resolution applications are as follows:

• Sketch Effect
    • PhoneLocator
    • FunPix
    • IconBrowser
    • Compass
    • StockSentiment
    • Health Plus
    • operamini 6
    • Live Mobile
    • Google Translator
    • Bluetooth Ghost

There are many fantastic games that you will like in this category of resolution. You can have these games on your Nokia mobile and make your mobile a gaming zone. Here are the games as follows:

• Bubble Bash
    • Shadowbane a Sky Battle
    • Russian rullete
    • Mega Tower Assault
    • Mission Impossible III
    • Superman Batman
    • Fishing off the Hook
    • Asphalt 6
    • Zombie Mob Defense
    • Ninja Prophecy
    • Carnival Land
    • Motocross
    • Spider-Man
    • Who Wants To Be A Millionaire 2011

Can you tell me from where I can download these applications and games? It will be very helpful for me as I am a newbie and keen to download and install various games and applications to my nokia E71. Please give me suggestions. Thanks.

You can go to the official website of Nokia and select the games and applications zone listed at the left corner. After selecting insert your resolution and there will be a list of thousand games and applications for you to enjoy. If you have good internet speed and unlimited download then you can download many games and applications very fast and free of cost. Kindly ignore to download from your mobile itself as it can be too slow and costly as compare to computer downloading.

Dude there are various websites such as Zedge, getjar. If selected ZEDGE you should first go to this website by searching it on Google. You will find that this website not only various applications and games to chose from but also gives us chance to download various wallpapers and applications free of cost. You should select your phone model and automatically all the related games, applications, videos, wallpapers will be showcased after you and you can easily download it by clicking download button listed there. It will be free of cost for you and you can select from various categories to simple your search.

Dude there are various categories in the getjar to download the games. Here is the list of some examples of categories and their related games:

Action:

• Fruit Ninja
    • NinJump
    • Angry Birds

Sports:
    • Cricket WorldCup Fever
    • Trial Xtreme
    • Virtual Table Tennis

Puzzle & Strategy:

• Pollushot
    • Cut the Rope
    • Bonsai Blast

There are various new applications which are launched this month. They are all updated and here is the list of 320x240 resolution applications which you can download from website like Zedge and that also for free.

• SONGS PK
    • Secret Box-Hide SMS & Contact
    • Wikipedia by Wikimedia Foundation
    • Bing by Microsoft Corporation
    • OI File Manager
    • FreeNote
    • Google Authenticator
    • WeatherBug