Thread: Blank screen on iPhone while opening BC Google Search

Blank screen on iPhone while opening BC Google Search

From the past one year I am a experience Iphone users. So far I never got any major issue in this phone. I have seen few minor bugs which have resolved later. But now there is a huge problem causing the entire phone to show Blank screen. This happens while going for BC Google Search. Whenever I try to open BC Google Search page, the screen goes Blank. Why?

Re: Blank screen on iPhone while opening BC Google Search

So the solution is very simple you just press the Home button (bottom center) and the button off (or standby (top right)) you press the two buttons simultaneously for about 10 seconds and you will see the iphone will reboot e and everything will be as before!

I did exactly the same thing, I opened a little to clean my iphone 3G and then handing it on again and the screen was white! I tried the restore with itunes and I even tried the unofficial software but to no avail! The screen is probably not seen. That image of recovery mode displays properly with the USB cable ... and I can even go into DFU mode...

It is on that Iphone but easily repairable. If you are SFR, you can diagnose your phone to determine the failure. In case of problems, you may be called by counsel, whether to return the product in a repair facility, shipping costs are the responsibility of SFR, the return also ... I just sent a mobile, the phone has been repaired in 7 days

If this method does not work, try something else: connect your iPhone to a computer where you installed the iTunes software. So, iTunes will detect a problem with your iPhone, and you will have the option to restore your device directly from the computer. If none of these methods works, you will have to return your iPhone to the manufacturer to have it repaired. You can call or visit an Apple technician, but the same response will be given: so be playing your warranty to avoid wasting time.

This is probably your LCD screen that is faulty (or simply the problem is with your connector of the LCD). But in the two cases we must replace the LCD if you want it working again. To be sure of your failure before investing in a new screen, trying to find a mate nice enough to let you remove the iPhone and test it on your own.

It could be the battery that has been knocked. Every so often happens. I'd say you first try to restore, but like you said you do not succeed, so the only advice I can give you is to replace the battery. I recommend, for the replacement battery is entrusted to an original Apple battery!

If every time you start an application, this one arises instantly, THIS IS a bug in the firmware. It solves a very simple, just download a new application from your device and install it. So if you have the problem, download any free application and your problem will be solved.

I cannot because when I connect my iphone to the pc, itunes tells me that I can activate my iphone but I cannot because I have a white screen. I can do anything with. And it's not my screen is dead, I would go test it in a store with a nine screen.

Once an iPhone inexplicably can show "white screen". This means that the iPhone will continue activities in the surroundings, but the screen only displays a blank screen solid. Normal commands do not work and the screen remains blank. While feeding the iPhone and back on again to resolve the problem, sometimes requiring further action. If you experience this problem often, your iPhone can have mechanical problems that can diagnose a technician.

It seems to me that your mobile phone not able to open that page. It might be loading heavily on web browser. otherwise the browser might need a heavy Bandwidth. Before opening make sure that you have cleared cache, cookies and temp files. it will help you to easily open the page.