Thread: Samsung TL100 stops responding

Samsung TL100 stops responding

I have recently bought this Samsung TL100 digital camera from bestbuy, but now I think have been fooled by them as I have can see many more issue coming up in this camera. Trust me from the day I have bought this camera, I have not even been able to use or access it for a single minute. I mean to say that from the starting day I unpacked the box the product shows some unusual behavior.

The most common the irritating issue with it is that whenever I press any button other than the power switch button, the camera either gets off or hangs up and does not respond until I press the power button again to get it started. Some of the button creates this problem all the time without fail; buttons such as smart, menu, play etc. I seriously feel that bestbuy have fooled me by handing me over the defected model. Do this behavior commonly seen in all the new digital cameras of Samsung. If not then I think it’s time for me to get upset and find some solution.

Re: Samsung TL100 stops responding

Hey friend you need not have to worry, it could be due to some silly unrecognized act of yours. As you said that your camera gets off and does not shows any behavior until you again switch it on, I feel that your battery has been not properly charged or maybe it’s almost empty. In most of the cases you can see that whenever we buy a new product with a battery, the charge is either 100% or 50% or 10% or maybe almost empty.

So you need not have to worry, just make sure you properly charge the battery and insert it into the slot given correctly.

Even I bought the same Samsung TL100 from bestbuy recently and guess what, facing the same problem; I can’t see the display for long time after I switch on the camera. Before inserting the battery into the camera I fully charged it, in fact I kept it connected for longer time. Now tell me what could be the problem. I am damn sure that most of the customers are being provided with such defected model. Instead of try to get the solution I would rather prefer to return the device and get my money back. I don’t want to waste my time in getting it repaired or replaced.

Hey folks I have got a solution, earlier while facing the problem even I decided return the camera but later however I tried and managed to find out an unusual trick to get it sort out the issue.

From start, I power on the camera by pressing the power button > click on Menu, as described the camera stops responding, but if you wait for 2 or 3 seconds and after that when you press the play button the camera will automatically operate normally the way it has to operate.

You can’t find such solution anywhere, neither in the manual nor can you get it from the care center. Don’t know how but it works in my case. Try it out.

This is the first time I have ever bought a digital camera, bought it just for some personal and necessary reasons. I just want to click few images and want to upload it on my PC. I did with the clicking job now what I need to do is to copy those pictures in my desktop computer. But the problem now I am facing is that whenever I connect my digital camera to the PC using a USB cord, the PC can’t recognize it. It remains normal as if there is nothing has been connected to it. Can’t understand where exactly the problem; it’s in my pc or in the camera.

OK, so I think I got the main cause of your problem. I guess you forgot to install the software which is requiring for your device to get recognize by the pc.

If you have the box of the digital camera you bought, just check it out. You will surely find a CD inside it. Just insert the CD inside your PC and install it before connecting the USB. Once done with the installation thing now your PC is ready to get connected to the camera and also you can easily copy all your images and video in the PC.