Thread: Which is the best camera Canon s95 or Olympus xz-1?

Which is the best camera Canon s95 or Olympus xz-1?

Hi friends, recently I am going to one of the best place so I have decided to purchase a new camera to capture the events and the best things of that trips. But however I am confused for which camera should I purchased, my friends suggest me the long list of camera to buy but however I just select Canon s95 and Olympus xz-1 because their demands and features are really impressive. I just want to know among this two which one will be better to have and why? If you want to share any ideas or suggestion for this then please do the reply. Any reply will be thanks and really appreciate. Thanks for any help

Re: Which is the best camera Canon s95 or Olympus xz-1?

According to my suggestion if you are confused about to make the choice for purchasing the camera then buy that camera which will be better in all the way. That means to say that it must be in Budget. And the size of the camera is also important factor for its portability, that the size of camera must be perfect to carry it from one location to another and without any difficulty. The best megapixels should be there which is necessary for the best quality picture. The zooming capacity of that camera must be impressive and useful, and which doesn’t harm the image quality. So based on this you must purchased your camera.

There is really the confusion between this Canon S95 and Olympus XZ-1, because both have the best feature and they both are well known for their Wide Angle adjustment and their Image Stabilization is also very much impressive. There Image coloring and quality are also very much impressive. But however Olympus image impression is little bit better than Canon.

The thing that I have seen in this Olympus xz-1 is that this is best for providing the best result in focusing at night vision as compare to Canon s95. And also it has the advance compact camera, 10-Megapixel which can be used for getting the best image. There are also HD movie recording features are present in this Camera. The best TruePic V Image Processor is also one of the best features present in this Camera. Beside this there is the Built-in hot shoe for external flash units.

Canon s95 is the best because there I have seen the upgraded sensor which is capable for 720p HD video recording and also the presence of 'Hybrid IS' system which help to recording more types of movement. There are some more additional of multi-aspect ratio shooting and it also compatible with SDXC card. It also has the feature for control ring which is needful for getting the best effects and the best quality image. Beside this there are many features are there in this camera, so you should buy this one.

Even I was also using the Canon s95 there I have seen many best feature and supporting option which is easy and very helpful. The camera offers improved handling there are the best manual control features and also HD movie capabilities is possible in this camera and for superb image quality during the shooting conditions is able with the help of this Canon s95. This is best for the user who demands maximum control and premium image quality in all conditions. There is the better improvement I have seen in the popular lens Control Ring. This is best camera for low light and creative photography, and beside this it also provides the improved image stabilization for macro photography.