Thread: Is Game Gripper available for the Samsung Captivate Glide

Is Game Gripper available for the Samsung Captivate Glide

Hi friends, recently I have bought the new Samsung Captivate Glide and I am very much happy with this latest mobile phone, there much best application I have seen in this mobile phone. As I am new to this mobile phone I don’t have that much of information about this mobile and the additional supporting feature for this mobile phone. So I just want to know is there any Game Griper is available for the Samsung Captivate Glide. If you have any ideas or suggestion for such gamming griper available for Samsung Captivate Glide then please let me know. Any reply will be thanks and appreciated

Re: Is Game Gripper available for the Samsung Captivate Glide

The Game Gripper is the best thing I have seen for the latest Mobile phone; recently I have bought the new Game Gripper for my Samsung 4G and I make it use for playing game in my Mobile phone. I like this feature of my Samsung 4G for supporting Game Gripper. So finally I want to suggest you that may be there are some Game Gripper will be available for your Samsung Captivate Glide.

Still I have not seen such Game Gripper for this latest Samsung Glide, but however there may be chances for having Game gripper for this Mobile phone. The best is to visit the official site for this Mobile and also for Game Gripper official site and there you can make the request for the supporting Game Gripper for your Mobile Phone if it is available you can have it. And if not then you have to wait for official release of the Game gripper for Samsung Captivate Glide.

According to my information you just try to make use of Bluetooth Joysticks this will be the best Joy Stick for such Mobile phones and also there is also one more game Gripper I know but not sure whether it support by your mobile phone or not, iControlPad is also one of the best game Gripper for most of Smart Phones.