Thread: How to remove the sound when Samsung Captivate Glide starts

How to remove the sound when Samsung Captivate Glide starts

Guys don’t you all get frustrated when the sound comes everytime the phone starts, so that’s what I don’t want in my phone at all. That’s why I am searching for some methods by which I can remove it. If you all have some information on what to do and how to remove this kind of sound from my phone then please do revert back to me as soon as possible. I want to get rid out of it. Any comments.

Re: How to remove the sound when Samsung Captivate Glide starts

Quote Originally Posted by $o$^ View Post
    Guys don’t you all get frustrated when the sound comes everytime the phone starts, so that’s what I don’t want in my phone at all. That’s why I am searching for some methods by which I can remove it. If you all have some information on what to do and how to remove this kind of sound from my phone then please do revert back to me as soon as possible. I want to get rid out of it. Any comments.
    Ok for that your phone should be rooted and then only you can go ahead with the procedure. So once you have rooted the phone then you should go to the following location /system/etc directory. Then delete the following things from there 1_Power_on.ogg, PowerOn.wav. with this method you can easily remove that kind of sound from your phone. I hope you did understood what I am saying here. so do let me know if you have got any queries with this solution.

Quote Originally Posted by GaganGang View Post
    Ok for that your phone should be rooted and then only you can go ahead with the procedure. So once you have rooted the phone then you should go to the following location /system/etc directory. Then delete the following things from there 1_Power_on.ogg, PowerOn.wav. with this method you can easily remove that kind of sound from your phone. I hope you did understood what I am saying here. so do let me know if you have got any queries with this solution.
    Ok that’s great only query was about the phone rooting that I will try searching for some tutorials in the internet and will try it on my own.

Anyways if you all have some good links for the tutorials then you can suggest me that would be a great help for me.

Dude you can check out some good websites like xdadevelopers you will get all the information there accordingly. However just a notice you will be requiring a rooted rom for this procedure so it is upon you from where you can get it. Anyways all the best.

Hi you can check out this link and you will get all the information accordingly for the rooting of the phone.