Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

When will the unlock code available for Samsung Captivate Glide

Portable Devices

Old 29-01-2012

When will the unlock code available for Samsung Captivate Glide

Hello friends, I have purchased the Samsung Captivate Glide which is been manufactured in Nov 2011. It is locked phone by Rogers (Canada), so i have tried to unlock it with different companies then none of the method has worked for me. Not getting the unlock code for it, and also try to search for any software unlock tool which might be having the code then there was nothing. I have done rooting of the phone. So does anyone has the idea when is the unlock code will be coming or is there any solution to unlock it. Please suggest me any method to work it, thank you.

Old 29-01-2012

Re: When will the unlock code available for Samsung Captivate Glide

Well you get the unlock code after 90 days of the purchasing of your phone. If you are using the AT&T, then you can just call up and say that you will be going to other country so you need a code, then you will be able to get unlock code.
Old 29-01-2012

I would suggest that you try the method of Galaxy S, which you be able to get the method easily on the search and also you can try the application from android market, search for Galaxy_S Unlock, try to run it might work it out for you, whereas there is no method founded to unlock the Captivate Glide till now, or you have yo wait for the company to give to you, other than that there is no solution.
Old 29-01-2012

If you search for unlock code for "ROGERS" Samsung Galaxy S2 LTE, Galaxy S Glide on ebay. Get it and try, it might unlock it. If that also not worked then you can try deleting some of the system files then you might be able to get original IMEI replaced by a generic one, which will make your phone work for time been. You try it till the time you get the code from the company. This is the temporary solution till the time you get the code to unlock phone.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,