Thread: App problems with HTC Sensation

App problems with HTC Sensation

Hi all. I have an HTC sensation and am delighted with it. However, recently my apps which require internet connection have not been working on my mobile network. However, they do work on my home wifi, which is a different network.

Looks like a problem with my mobile network, right? Trouble is, I can still access websites through my mobile network, just not the apps.

I'm also not getting email, but getting texts fine.

Any thoughts?

Re: App problems with HTC Sensation

Hi all. I have an HTC sensation and am delighted with it. However, recently my apps which require internet connection have not been working on my mobile network. However, they do work on my home wifi, which is a different network.

Looks like a problem with my mobile network, right? Trouble is, I can still access websites through my mobile network, just not the apps.

I'm also not getting email, but getting texts fine.

Any thoughts?

Just wanted to know that are you having this issue with all the apps that needs internet connection in your phone or you are facing this issue with some specific ones??

It was all of them. Turns out that the problem was that I bought the phone in the UK, who operate on a different frequency to that used here in Bermuda. At least, that's the excuse I was given for the shocking internet speeds. Use wifi here in the bars and you can stream live feeds, but it takes minutes to open a webpage on mobile internet.

Yes your case is appearing to be having an issue from the isp side, i think that you should better contact your isp and address your issue and check what they have to say about the same.