Thread: Need Help for Sansa Clip Zip Firmware 01.01.18

Need Help for Sansa Clip Zip Firmware 01.01.18

Hi friends, recently I have heard about the latest Firmware 01.01.18, for Sansa Clip Zip. I am very much excited to know more about this latest Firmware, I just want to know from where I will get this. And how I can upgrade this in my Sansa Clip Zip, and also what are the new features these firmwares have. So if you guys have any information or any suggestion regarding this latest firmware then please let me know. Any reply will be thanks and appreciated.

Re: Need Help for Sansa Clip Zip Firmware 01.01.18

According to my information, the Firmware is good to powers your Clip Zip. It is the latest operating system for your music Player. There are the chances for having the updated capabilities, functionality, and reliability for the feature that you are using in your Sandisk Sansa Clip Zip. And this is fast and easy to upgrade this firmware into your Music Player. This firmware is available there on the Official link for Sandisk Sansa Clip Zip.

You can make use of this firmware with the help of your Desktop or laptop. If you are Windows Users then you can connect the device in any mode ad you just have to follow the instruction for using this firmware. But however if you are Mac and Linux users then you can connect their Clip Zip in MSC or Auto Detect mode and then you have to proceed further.

You have to make use of Sansa Firmware Updater for updating this latest firmware in your Sansa Clip Zip, so if you don’t have this Firmware Updater then you have to get this from the official site. This application will automatically upgrade the firmware in your Music Player. However you can also have to Download the Manual Firmware Update, this manual Firmware Update is available for All Regions. You can have this from the official site.

According to my information you have to follow these steps before you are going to do the firmware update for your Sandisk Sansa Clip.
    1. The first thing you have o remove the external card from the Clip Zip.
    2. Make sure that battery is 100% fully charged.
    3. Connect your Sansa Clip Zip to your computer.
    4. After that you have to extract the clpza.bin file which is therein .zip file
    5. Once you have completed with extraction of clpza.bin file, you have to move that file into root directory of your Sansa Clip Zip.
    6. Now disconnect the Sansa Clip Zip, and wait till the firmware update complete.
    7. Once the firmware updating finished it will automatically Off the Sanasa Clip Zip.
    8. Turn On your Sansa and then select your language and region preference.

There are several of the bugs have been fixed there in this new Firmware, there the key fixes as well as enhancements. After completing your firmware updating complete for your Sansa you just have to turn off your Devices and then you will get the latest Enhancements and features in your Sansa. You will also see many bugs were fixing in your devices after this updating,
    The Enhancements that I have seen after updating my Sansa with the latest updates firmware is that, Shuffle All is replaced with Play All in Music menu

There are lots of bugs were fixed in this latest firmware, the issue for this Music player for not recognized most of the SD card is fixed and also the sound clarity also become some more good. Before this update these Music Player fail to support Microsoft mp4-2 variable is also fixed after this updating of firmware.

The thing that I have seen after these firmware update is that, there are lots of changes seen in this Sandisk Sansa which is quite good and also lots of bugs were fixed which was there in the previous version of Firmware that I was using in my Sansa Player. These is the best firmware to be updated for This kind of music player.