Thread: Sansa Clip screen burnt out

Sansa Clip screen burnt out

Hi friends recently I have seen one issue in my latest Sansa Clip music Player. I have seen that the screen of my Music Player goes Black, I have try several thing to overcome this issue but however I can’t able to figure out what were the main issue behind this problems. The buttons light is working fine but screen is totally black. So is there any trick or ideas to overcome this issue, if you guys have any information or any suggestion for this issue then please let me know. Any reply will be thanks and appreciated.

Re: Sansa Clip screen burnt out

According to my information the screen display is depends on the Last Track that you have played, because the thing that I have seen the Sansa player always automatically playing the last track whenever rebooted until and unless the database is updated. So to overcome this Black screen just press selects twice to play all music. If your display is not working quite.

Try to remove the battery completely from your Music Player and then reinsert it inside your Music player and make sure that the Battery must be fully charged, after inserting Battery into your SanDisk Sansa just Start it, may it help you to bring out the Screen Light Back.

Even I was also facing the same issue with my Sansa Clip Music player, so I have just known how to navigate my Player to select music which I want to listen. So try this out May it helps you to navigate your player without screen, so the best is to turn shuffle ON. In Order to ON the shuffle while music is playing press home/menu, then Press select> press up> select, now press down three times after that Press select to turn shuffle on.