Thread: Is it possible to use Samsung Captivate Glide in different country

Is it possible to use Samsung Captivate Glide in different country

Hi friends, recently I have bought the new Samsung Captivate Glide and I am very happy with this mobile phone there are many application which is really interesting to use. But however my company shifting me to Europe, so I am confused whether this Mobile will works there in Europe because I have bought this Mobile Phone online from my country USA. My main issue is that will this mobile support the European GSM and UMTS frequencies just fine as excepted or it will show some kind of error or compatibility problems, so if you guys have any ideas or any suggestion for this then please let me know. Any reply will be thanks and appreciated.

Re: Is it possible to use Samsung Captivate Glide in different country

According to my information, AT&T branding is one program that you can live with. So if you can’t able to live with AT&T branding over there in Europe then it means the device is locked. So there you have to unlock it in order to make it use.

Hi, I have tried to unlock my Samsung Captivate Glide, but however I can’t able to do this any ideas or suggestion to unlock Samsung Captivate Glide inorder to make use. Thanks for any help.

Hi, I have tried to unlock my Samsung Captivate Glide, but however I can’t able to do this any ideas or suggestion to unlock Samsung Captivate Glide inorder to make use. Thanks for any help.
    According to my suggestion in order to unlock any version of Samsung Captivate Glide you can make use of application that is available there on Android Market. Galaxy S unlock app is one of such application that you can make use for this purpose.

Just go to this link to have the unlocking application that can be used for unlocking Samsung Captivate Glide mobile. And also the good thing about this application is that you can again re-lock the device just doing the simple re-flashing of the stock ROM.

It is possible to make use of this mobile phone there in other country but for that you have to unlock it and also make use of those sim card which is compatible with this Mobile phone, so get those European GSM which get fit in this Mobile phone and also there is not that much of issue I have seen with this Mobile phone while using in different country.