Thread: bought a new iFrogz screen protector for my Samsung Captivate Glide from AT&T

bought a new iFrogz screen protector for my Samsung Captivate Glide from AT&T

Bought a new Samsung Captivate Glide and also all other accessories required for it along with it except for the screen protector which I felt as the most important thing for with respect to the protection. But then later I bought a brand new iFrogz screen protector from AT&T telecom yesterday.

It’s quite profitable I guess. I got 2 protectors in one package of iFrogz screen protector. It also adds a nice clean microfiber cloth and a kind of a card in order to get the protector fixed on the screen. Not only is this but after the protector fixed on your screen it seems as if there’s nothing has been done so far on the display. The touch works so fine and smoothly and the screen looks great without any dust appearing on the screen. I am damn sure that all of you using this iFrogz protector must have experienced the same positive feeling.

Re: bought a new iFrogz screen protector for my Samsung Captivate Glide from AT&T

Even I bought and also fixed the protector on my Glide phone. Had a great experience in mounting it as I did it by myself without consulting any experienced person. I believe that the protector is antiglare because till now I never faced any problem viewing the screen under the light; it views great and very clear as most of the other protector is unable to do so. The iFrogz screen proctor has the ablity to eliminate 100% glares and is absolutely transparent also gives you smooth touch.

Re: bought a new iFrogz screen protector for my Samsung Captivate Glide from AT&T

I had a bitter experience with this product. Faced lots of problem with the mounting as well as the after fixing it. The mounting was not so easy for me as it seems to be. It’s all because I personally felt that the fitting was not perfect, it could have been wider and taller by 1 mm. And due to this reason placing the protector at the center with equal spacing from all the sides was not so easy for me.
    While fixing it I also faced problem with small tiny dirt which got stuck in the air fitting to the screen. I was on the process of fixing the protector and on that course of time small dirt came up on the screen which made it more difficult for me to handle the protector and also to clear the dust. But ultimately got it fixed but with lots of hectic negativities.

I had the same bitter experience fixing the protector on my Glide. But I thing you ultimate got it placed and now also enjoying the execution but I am not having the same experience. Along with the fixing procedure I also had certain problems after the screen protector got fixed.

The first thing was that even I don’t remember how I placed the protector on my display but the real issue came up after the execution. I can see dusts, finger prints, and unclear things and also bubble appearing here and there. Either the screen protector is faulty or else I did a worst job of fixing it. I admit that I was not good in that thing but then ultimately I did it perfectly. I could see all the dusts and fingerprint thing after 1 or 2 hours of the execution. Any comment on this protector or on my job?

First of all no screen protector is bad unless you have a low cost non branded one. And if you get a iFrogz screen protector then definitely you cannot blame the brand. These protectors are quite good and can also give a better result if implemented perfectly.

You should have a ability to get thing right from the starting onward if you really wanted a positive result. Before putting on the protector you should make sure that your screen is nicely cleaned with the microfiber cloth provided to you along with the protector other than using some other ordinary cloths. And as soon as you clean the screen apply the protector fast as possible without waiting for other dusts to get stuck on the display.

I am completely against the iFrogz screen protector. In more simple and shorts words I would say that it’s too over priced which according to me is useless to spend so much for guarding your screen. you can easily get another one from the market for exact similar and cheaper rates. I would suggest you all not to go for the price and brand, higher price and brand doesn’t makes the product good and qualitative. Trust me the most important and major factor I look out in any of the screen protector is the texture of the film to the touch. I have bought plenty of screen guards on the basis of this factor and believe me all of them were great.

I personally feel that the iFrogz screen protector has a grip kind of feeling, this means that whenever you swipe your figure on to it, there will be a steak mark left on the screen.