Thread: Can I use older captivate battery on Samsung Captivate Glide phone

Can I use older captivate battery on Samsung Captivate Glide phone

I have Samsung Captivate Glide Smartphone but from last few days I am facing problems with its battery but I have older captivate battery with me so I want to know that can I use the older captivate battery on my new Samsung Captivate Glide phone and I also want to know that will I able to use the slide up keyboard with older battery without having any issue. If anyone having information regarding this issue then please help me.

Re: Can I use older captivate battery on Samsung Captivate Glide phone

If you have an older captivate battery then you can easily use this battery on your new Samsung Captivate Glide phone the battery works fine with the phone without having any issue the only difference you get is a bit smaller capacity the original one.

It should be fine to use the older captivate battery as I also have two batteries for my Samsung Captivate Glide phone and many times I have used older captivate battery on my Samsung glide and it easily fits on the phone both the devices battery are similar with the exception of little bit capacity and you also able to slide up your keyboard without any issue as the keyboard took no time to adjust with the battery.

I think you first try with the older captivate battery and surely it will work for you without any issue as mostly all Samsung batteries work with other Samsung phones and obviously you will get some difference in capacity and after using it if you found any issue with the phone as you said about slide up keyboard then try to replace your battery with new one from Samsung .