Thread: GPS fix is need to be there in Samsung Captivate Glide

GPS fix is need to be there in Samsung Captivate Glide

Hi friends recently I have bought the new Samsung Captivate Glide, this is one of the good Mobile phone I have seen, there are many features and inbuilt application are there in this Mobile phone which are very useful. But however recently I was trying to make use of GPS in my Glide, but however it fails to works I have try many thing to make use of this GPS Application to works but not successes. Why this issue happens in my Samsung Captivate Glide, is there any fix for this issue you guys have. If you have any information or any suggestion for this issue or any ideas to overcome these problems then please let me know. Your reply will be thanks and appreciated

Re: GPS fix is need to be there in Samsung Captivate Glide

According to my information may be you are not getting the GPS signal properly there in your Mobile Phone, because this GPS issue is normally seen whenever there is low or no signal for GPS. So first make verification for the signal to be quite perfect for using this GPS and then try to make use of this application.

May be your lbstestmode setting is changes there in your Samsung Captivate Glide, so you can manually edited this in your mobile phone. So for that you have to just go to file /system/etc/gps.conf and there is also the second copy for this gps.conf under /system/vendor/etc/gps.conf, so there you can verify the changes for your GPS Setting and make the appropriate changes for your GPS setting.

There are the official fixes are available for this issue, you can visit any official site those are providing the official fix for the GPS on the Captivate glide. Make mobile rooting and then insert that particular file that have fix for this issue, may be the mobile rooting is the best solution to overcome this GPS issue.

This kind of issue is normally seen in most of the cell that supports GPS features. And maybe this is due to the GPS not locking or it taking a long time to lock on your location. So in order to overcome this issue there is the need to include fixing for this common issue with GPS. You can contact to the nearby service center and they will have fix for this kind of issue.

This kind of issue can be fixing by connecting the mobile phone with computer. Ad also there is alternate fix for this kind of issue, but for that mobile to be rooted first, and after that update mobile phone to 2.3.6. May be after updating with the latest update the GPS issue will be fix.

According to my information this GPS is working perfectly fine in Samsung Captivate Glide, I am the long time user of this Mobile phone and still I have not seen this issue with my Mobile phone. So there are no issue with this Glide, if you are having any issue regarding the GPS then might there is need to Take the back cover off because may be the chances that the back cover interfered with GPS networks.