Thread: Bluetooth and Pandora freezes randomly with Samsung Captivate Glide

Bluetooth and Pandora freezes randomly with Samsung Captivate Glide

Recently I have purchased Samsung Captivate Glide mobile phone. I use Jabra Cruiser Bluetooth speaker phone for my car. All the things were working properly but when I connect my mobile phone with Jabra Cruiser Bluetooth speakerphone connection get stuck. I don’t know but this problem is frustrating for me. Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Bluetooth and Pandora freezes randomly with Samsung Captivate Glide

Well when you use your Jabra Cruiser Bluetooth speakerphone with other application such as Google music at that time do you get same problem or you face this problem with Pandora application only? If you are experiencing this problem with Pandora application only then there might be something wrong with Pandora otherwise problem is with your mobile phone.

If you are not experiencing this problem with other application in your Samsung Captivate Glide mobile phone the I will first suggest you to try to solve this problem by clearing the ache application and after that you have to check whether your problem get solved or not. if that idea does not help to solve this problem then I will suggest you to remove Pandora application from your mobile phone and after removing the Pandora application you have to restart your Samsung Captivate Glide mobile phone and after restarting he mobile phone you have to install Pandora again and then your problem might get solved.

I have checked my Bluetooth speaker phone with other application and with other application also it gives me same problem. If I connect any other device with Bluetooth headphone at that time I don’t get any issue. is there any thing wrong with my Samsung Captivate Glide or something else is causing this problem.

After referring your above reply i will suggest you to remove all the paired devices from your Samsung Captivate Glide and after that you have to restart your Samsung Captivate Glide after restarting the phone you have to pair your Bluetooth speaker phone again and then you have to check whether your problem get solved or not. try this solution many times by trying this type of solution can resolve the problem.

If you are experiencing the same problem after trying above given solution then you may try fixing this problem resetting the mobile phone. you have to first connect your mobile phone with your computer and after that you have to take the backup of all the data from your mobile phone. now after that you have to reset your Samsung Captivate Glide mobile phone and after resetting the mobile phone you have to connect your Bluetooth headset with your mobile phone and then you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

Try this solution and then let me know what the result is?

To perform hard reset in your Samsung Captivate Glide phone you have to follow these steps.

• First elect menu.
    • Go to the settings.
    • Choose privacy option.
    • Now select factory data reset.
    • Select erase everything. After that mobile phone will get reset.