Thread: Cannot connect Samsung Captivate Glide with WIFI network

Cannot connect Samsung Captivate Glide with WIFI network

I am using Samsung Captivate Glide mobile phone and it is my first android phone. My problem is with WIFI in this mobile phone. I am not able to connect my Samsung Captivate Glide mobile phone with my WIFI network. If any one have solution for this then please help me. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Cannot connect Samsung Captivate Glide with WIFI network

In your Samsung Captivate Glide mobile phone if you have installed any application related to the WIFI then you have to remove that application and after that you have to restart the mobile phone. Now after restarting the mobile phone you have to check whether you able to connect your mobile phone with your WIFI network or not. if that idea does not help you to solve this problem then you have to check whether all the WIFI setting (menu-Setting-wireless and network)is proper in your Samsung Captivate Glide mobile phone or not. many time wrong setting can also cause this type of problem.

I hoe this solution will be helpful for you.

Removed all saved WIFI network from your mobile phone and then turn off your Samsung Captivate Glide mobile phone and after that turn your mobile phone on and then you have to check whether you are able to connect your phone with your WIFI network or not. I think this solution will solve your problem.

Have you checked your Samsung Captivate Glide mobile phone by connecting with other WIFI network? If you have not checked then you have to connect Samsung Captivate Glide mobile phone and then you have to check whether you are experiencing the same problem or not? if you get same problem after that then problem is with your Samsung Captivate Glide mobile phone other wise problem is with your router.

Try this trick it will help you to detect exact problem.