Thread: getting "Synchronize ato continue your music subscription" message in my SanDisk sansa fuze+

getting "Synchronize ato continue your music subscription" message in my SanDisk sansa fuze+

In my SanDisk sansa fuze+ I am "Synchronize to continue your music subscription" I don’t know what this message is? is this message from sansa? I get this message when I load book or music from CD. Please guys help me, tell me how to fix this problem?

re: getting "Synchronize ato continue your music subscription" message in my SanDisk sansa fuze+

Hey, even I get this exact same message. I use audio from CDs and overdrive books since I have bought this sansa fuze+, previously I had no problem but this problem start since I have limitation on mp3 length. I got this message first time when I try to play a book and this happened with both overdrive and audio. I don’t want to use windows media player it’s avoidable. Does anyone have any idea what’s going on?

re: getting "Synchronize ato continue your music subscription" message in my SanDisk sansa fuze+

In your SanDisk sansa fuze+ the "Synchronize to continue your music subscription" message is probably due to WMDRM that is Windows Media Digital Rights Management. And the message id due to something is missing with the DRM system.

The message is because if your are ripping song from CD or resynchronize with Windows Media Player or deleting or transferring file manually, also if you are if you are subscripting file from overdrive, net library, audible or any similar kind of service, resynchronization with the particular client will fix the situation you should retransfer the file your and you should refresh the license. Also don’t forget to do update latest firmware 1.01.29 version, this update will not erase your music but the update firmware is nothing but patches to your firmware.

Quote Originally Posted by Ry View Post
    The message is because if your are ripping song from CD or resynchronize with Windows Media Player or deleting or transferring file manually, also if you are if you are subscripting file from overdrive, net library, audible or any similar kind of service, resynchronization with the particular client will fix the situation you should retransfer the file your and you should refresh the license. Also don’t forget to do update latest firmware 1.01.29 version, this update will not erase your music but the update firmware is nothing but patches to your firmware.
    Yep, have same problem with my SanDisk sansa fuze+, I getting this error message when I borrow the book from my library from overdrive. I received the same message after listening two tracks that I had downloaded. I have even done retransfer the file but I received the same message after listening two tracks. The only thing I can do in that situation was doing reformat to the player and reload the book, but still I had same problem I was able to listen to tracks then the message occur. I am running latest firmware of 1.01.29 version in this fuze+ but I never had this problem in my Creative MuVo T200.

Have same problem with the overdrive media system. It plays the first 1-2 file the later it gives the same error message. This error message problem start since I have done latest firm ware update, I never had this before. I also tried to format the device from the device menu but it didn’t help me. Should I go back to my last firmware?

You don’t want to do that entire thing you have to need to get with subscription some other way, else you have to buy that track from other place like Amazon. By doing this you will surely fix your problem.