Thread: How to connect PS3 with Bluetooth on Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201 with ICS

How to connect PS3 with Bluetooth on Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201 with ICS

hi guys

in the Transformer Prime, how can I bond my PS3 controller with the Bluetooth on the Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201? I be familiar with that it s is natively supported, although while I scan for devices in the Bluetooth settings, it do not locate the PS3 controller. And I did not root Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201,so I unable to use any app for that purposed . So how do I connect the Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201 with the PS3 ? is there anyone here know anything about this I would be glad to know this

Thanks in advance

Re: How to connect PS3 with Bluetooth on Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201 with ICS

I do not have a ps3 controller to check this out test, however I think the native support comes by plugging in the controller through USB. I search the internet and see a review video on this with the controller plugged on to the keyboard dock.

Re: How to connect PS3 with Bluetooth on Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201 with ICS

I am used Tablet USB 2.0 Kit along with the USB on the dock. And It works on the main screen . Left, right plus it goes from one icon to other then to the next or else previous desktop. however on the android games do not operational frequently. I haven’t tried it yet by the emulators where you be able to map the keys. I shouldn’t have sold my ViewSonic G-Tablet . The whole thing was functioning as well as GPS and HDMI with an adapter.

So the equipment from GameStop that arrive with the controller which comprise this USB dongle so what I need to ask was , are there a few controllers that might work however only the Sony brand does not work which I think is the best

I came across the app named USB/BT Joystick Center which is available on the android market and I think this application works for the Prime plus even in the Video that I saw it has him decide Wireless XBOX 360 controller. I need to see if it functional for this tablet plus the wireless controllers through Bluetooth

I have dock and after I loaded a Warhammer trial on Onlive hopefully it might be plug and play similar to it stated in the video demo that I saw on the internet . unfortunately , that is not the think up to now. Will have to do a few search to observe how to make it to work with Onlive because that is the most important cause I was wanting into that game service.

Ok I was on the gamestop and I would like to tell you that this controller connect through Bluetooth it just form charges through USB , gamestop is at present selling the controller for 39.99$ separate. i imagine it perhaps has the choice to make it able to be seen to Bluetooth networks where there perhaps a few security actions on the ps3 controllers Bluetooth to stop it from being visible by something non Sony, i don't actually make out, , but look as if reasonable to me. i can’t in my opinion verify this, however this is what i was tell by the representative that look as if to familiar with regard to the tf201, in any case .

From what I know You need to root your tablet and also get the app named sixaxis controller. install the PC client, plug in the PS3 controller to the pc then put in the Bluetooth address from your phone placed at the underneath of the that app controller application this connect controller to the tablet.

So I am able to get ps3 controller functioning once i actually rooted. It now operating absolutely okay well with shadow gun and FPse... I only need to map the buttons to what I wish for, kind of uncomfortable using the analog press button to fire. anybody know how to modify this? regardless of what I set my buttons as well in the sixaxis app it do not look as if to modify. But on the whole it’s not that terrible, and it’s actually fun for shadowgun. And If your considering about having the Gamestop Bluetooth controller, don’t... it’s a waist . I had it package with my primary prime plus the controller was a now functional . It was hideous and the just game I might get it to fictional with was shadow gun

Hi guys I like to inform you that I too make use of sixaxis on my TF201to join a PS3 controller. It will operating with several game that hold up the gamepad input plus prepare yourself, some game that holds up touch screen input! It might take up to above 5 minutes to install and at the moment im able to playing games on my television trough the room with the Bluetooth. You do not require any special dongles to it be working. You can either make use of your dock to connect it , or you be able to use it on windows PC. You only required to connect it once, although it becomes connect to your device, so if you need to do it on other tablet you required to re-pair it. And the instruction which is online is very easy to understand. I was happy to give $2 for the application.

I have the dock since day before yesterday and I also updated the ICS straight forward . I don’t know about how it would work previously, however PS3 controller is plug and play trough USB. I checked it on by playing NES ROMS will functioned fine . not yet tried the Bluetooth but will see I on tonight