Thread: SanDisk sansa fuze+ screen light went out.

SanDisk sansa fuze+ screen light went out.

My screen SanDisk sansa fuze+ light is not appearing it seems like the screen went out, but the light that light up button still works. So does anyone have any trick by which I can get my light back? So because if the light I can access my fuze+ so I also want to ask that is there any resource where I can memorizes the menu of SanDisk sansa fuze+ so I can still access and play them. Also tell me the menu to play radio like 2 time right the left, please help me guy’s. Thanks.

re: SanDisk sansa fuze+ screen light went out.

Can’t tell you how to access radio or other menu because when you turn on your fuze+ player it automatically open the screen or last played track, unless you are doing reset or doing database update. After doing it reset you can go to play all music by pressing select twice.

If you are have just listen to music and want to go back to play all then press menu button then press twice select button. I menu there are first music then radio, then voice and then settings, so you can use up down button to move to next option. If you are in menu and want to listen radio then press menu button and then press down and then press select, radio will open and to change frequency that you have set press right.

Quote Originally Posted by dkbose View Post
    If you are have just listen to music and want to go back to play all then press menu button then press twice select button. I menu there are first music then radio, then voice and then settings, so you can use up down button to move to next option. If you are in menu and want to listen radio then press menu button and then press down and then press select, radio will open and to change frequency that you have set press right.
    Mine display of SanDisk sansa fuze+ has gone I am unable to see anything. The display is totally while so I can’t play tracks of my favorite album. I use it like shuffle and I was in artist so I use to listen the same artist song repeatedly. I was not taking the risk to play with the option, so thanks now I can play all songs from my SanDisk sansa fuze+ player.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiraj View Post
    Mine display of SanDisk sansa fuze+ has gone I am unable to see anything. The display is totally while so I can’t play tracks of my favorite album. I use it like shuffle and I was in artist so I use to listen the same artist song repeatedly. I was not taking the risk to play with the option, so thanks now I can play all songs from my SanDisk sansa fuze+ player.
    It you want to turn shuffle on in your SanDisk sansa fuze+ follow these steps: press menu, now press selects then press up button, then press 3 times down and press select your shuffle will be on, now to go back to the main menu press menu twice.

I can’t play my favorite songs, because I have set random select, so whenever I press next the song changes each time there is not constant song order list. Because I have selected random option when I press left button to listen song that I was listening previous, the song is not available I got to listen some other song. So can anyone tell me how can I change the setting, how can I disable random setting.

Have same issue my display has went, but since the display went black I haven’t touch it because I don’t know how to use. Can anyone tell me how can I go to recent added items then come back to menu again, because after looking at the thread now I can go to all music list, but I want to listen most recent items because all the latest song are on the top of recent added items so I can easily get it rather that going whole cycle of the song and listen reach song.

Quote Originally Posted by Akono View Post
    Have same issue my display has went, but since the display went black I haven’t touch it because I don’t know how to use. Can anyone tell me how can I go to recent added items then come back to menu again, because after looking at the thread now I can go to all music list, but I want to listen most recent items because all the latest song are on the top of recent added items so I can easily get it rather that going whole cycle of the song and listen reach song.
    To go to recent played mode press menu then select menu by pressing select button. When you are entered in the music menu you, press down key 3 time and the press select you will go to the list of the most 10 recent added song list. Press left key to change the song.