Thread: My Sansa Fuze+ is showing non availability of DRM License

sad My Sansa Fuze+ is showing non availability of DRM License

Hi everyone, I have recently upgraded my Sansa Fuze to Sansa Fuze+. But the problem is that after the update I am facing the problem of the license. Yesterday when I was playing the music player then suddenly the problem occurred that each of the sound track in my player started reading that the “DRM License is not available on your player” and this is the reason why I am not able to play the songs on my player. I had never faced this problem with my Sansa Fuze. Now I think that I shouldn’t have updated it to a Fuze+. It’s really disappointing guys. Anybody with the same problem here or I am alone? Pleas help? Need suggestions guys.

smile Re: My Sansa Fuze+ is showing non availability of DRM License

Have you ever tried to do the complete restore and the formatting of our Sansa Fuze+ music player. I have read somewhere that this fixes the issue. But again you have to download all the songs that you like because the re-formatting would clear all the data on your Sandisk Sansa Fuze+. This feels very bad to lose all your favorite songs and also its very long process. I will not say that I am 100% correct but you can follow this if you want.

sad Re: My Sansa Fuze+ is showing non availability of DRM License

Quote Originally Posted by Bala Murugan S View Post
    Have you ever tried to do the complete restore and the formatting of our Sansa Fuze+ music player. I have read somewhere that this fixes the issue. But again you have to download all the songs that you like because the re-formatting would clear all the data on your Sandisk Sansa Fuze+. This feels very bad to lose all your favorite songs and also its very long process. I will not say that I am 100% correct but you can follow this if you want.
    When I have encountered this problem than my first preference was to call the Tech Support Team of the Sandisk Sansa. As suggested by the Technical dept of Sandisk doing this will lose all the data on mu player and there is large number of the mp3 files which I don’t want to lose. It will also take a good amount of the time to download the songs and feed it in the Fuze+ again. Really Sad…

Re: My Sansa Fuze+ is showing non availability of DRM License

The same problem is from my side. I also not have done with the complete format of My Sansa Fuze+. But I will do it in the future. When I connect through the Napster then it do not allow me to add the new songs to my player. It keeps on prompting that there is some kind of issue of the Fuze with the internal clock. I have checked but I have found that the internal clock on the Fuze is absolutely correct. Also when I try to play the DRM songs then it says that the DRM license is not available. I don’t know what the problem is because I have checked on the Napster and it says that it was showing recent as the last connection.

I am using the Fuze+ and I have never faced this problem of the DRM License error. I make the use of the Rhapsody to download the songs and the latest mp3 files on y music player. The internal clock is also working fine. Not a problem from my side at least.

question Re: My Sansa Fuze+ is showing non availability of DRM License

The issue of the DRM License error is occurring in my player at least in a week. I am using the Rhapsody. I have also seen that many of the users of the Sansa Fuze+ who access the Rhapsody as their online store for downloading the mp3 files are facing the issue of the DRM license error. When I have tried to call the Rhapsody then they were telling me that there is some kind of the error with the Sansa Fuze+ because they are getting many emails and the calls in which this topic is mainly focused. I always keep my mp3 player formatting and now I am really fed up of this issue.

If you are on the Rhapsody then there is a way that you will be able to synchronize the clock again. The clock which is on the display of ht mp3 player is totally different from the internal clock. You have to follow these:
    • Firstly Connect the Sansa Fuze+ with the Rhapsody and open the Rhapsody 4 client on the Computer.
    • You will see a sources pane that will be situated on the left side where the listing of the Sansa Fuze+ takes place.
    • Now, enable the right clicking of the mouse on the Fuze+ and also hold down the shift key and the ctrl key of th keyboard down.
    • By doing this the Pop menu there will be the availability of the Reset Secure Clock.
    • Just try this trick and check whether you are able to solve the problem or not ensuring after all the disconnection procedure from the Rhapsody.

Why I am saying you this trick so that you would be able to reset the Sansa Fuze+ so that you would not have to start everything from the beginning. Also if this solution does not works then you should try this:
    • Plug in the connection again.
    • Only use the Right Click and don’t used the keyboard button trick which I have told you previously. If you will do so then you will get an option to deauthorize the Fuze and again authorize the Fuze.

Hope this helps.