Thread: computer is unable to detect 2GB Sansa Clip

computer is unable to detect 2GB Sansa Clip

I have purchased a 2GB Sansa Clip MP3 player. I have heard about this MP3 from many of my friends so I finally made my mind and bought it. But after buying I found that my Sansa Clip does not detect to my computer. I am also unable to download any song it in. this is very annoying because the first thing I want to do is download all the songs in my Sansa Clip via Computer. Can anyone help me regarding this. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: computer is unable to detect 2GB Sansa Clip

You should do the following process to solve your issue:

• First turn on your Sansa Clip MP3 player on
    • Go to Settings and then click on USB Mode
    • After entering USB Mode select Auto Detect in the settings.
    • Then try to play the MP3 player with the dual modes. Your windows will easily recognize that and the computer will thus detect your MP3 player. Hope that helps. Give me your feedback

• I will suggest you should check through device manager
    • Click on My computer>>click on Properties>>select Tasks>>select Device Manager
    • In device manager you will find device with an icon that will have yellow "/!\" triangle installed in them. If you find that Sansa Clip is in of the icon then click on “Update Driver Software”
    • This will help you to detect your computer to your MP3 player and so you can easily download songs from your computer to your Sansa Clip MP3 player

Have you installed the driver from the CD which comes with your Sansa Clip Mp3 player in the Box. This CD driver acts as your way to get connected to the MP3 player. If you have not done this first you should install the drivers the CD. It is compatible with your MP3 player. I think it will work for you sure.

Unfortunately I didn’t got any CD with it. I purchased it from my friends shop. He gave me peti pack so I did not checked anything. Is there any way that I can download the compatible drivers from google or any related sites. Please help me. It is very frustrating.

I think your friend has fooled you. You should get a CD driver which is compatible with your MP3 player which will help your MP3 player to connect with your computer. I will suggest you to download the drivers from the Sandisk official website and install it in your computer. I think it will cost you but there is no other option than to pay because if you will not buy it then you cannot transfer the songs from your computer to your MP3 player.

Dude I will suggest you that you should change your settings of your Sansa Clip MP3 player. You should go to settings of your MP3 player and change it then select USB mode and after that select MSC mode rather than Auto Defect mode. MSC mode offers you great connectivity with your computer. I hope it will work for you. Thanks.