Thread: Nokia lumia 710 does not connect with computer

Nokia lumia 710 does not connect with computer

Hello friends recently I have bought Nokia Lumia 710 mobile phone and this is my first windows phone. I want to know how to transfer files to my mobile phone? With my old Nokia N73 I was able to transfer files easily but with my Nokia 710 I am not able to do that. Please help to solve this problem.

Re: Nokia lumia 710 does not connect with computer

I am aware of this problem and I would like to tell you that this is a windows phone and you will not able to transfer files by connecting mobile with computer as mass storage but you have to install Zune software in your computer and then you have to synchronize your data with your phone.

Yes you need to install Zune software in your computer or laptop. First download the Zune software from the internet and after downloading the Zune software you have to install that in your computer. Now after installing the Zune software in your computer you have to connect your mobile phone with computer and then launch Zune software. Now after that you will see your mobile phone icon at the bottom left side of the Zune software window and then you have to click on the collection and then select music or videos or photos whatever you want to transfer and then drag the on to your phone icon. If you need any more help then let me know.

If you want to download Zune software then you have to visit the official site of the Zune and then click on the Zune for PC and then you have to click on the download button or you can download the Zune software by clicking here DOWNLOAD.

of course , its right !!
    you'll have to download the zune software & then sync it with your lumia 710 . its the one & only way your phone could be connected to pc .
    here goes the link for zune